The PL table as it stands...

gooney said:
lee-mcfc said:
i see what you mean but that will be tricky.. haha de jong is a beast!. do you think you will buy a goalkeeper in jan?
good luck vs chelsea
I dont think Almunia will finish as our nr 1 keeper this season. I think either the polish kid will get his chance very soon or a new keeper will come in. Its clear wenger doesnt fancy almunia as he chased keepers all season. He even refused to back him yesterday said they all had shockers and its not good enough.

He's also getting fed up with the Wilshere hype as all questions yesterday was why didnt you start wilshere, was it a mistake not to start him as the team lost without him. The boy is very talented, but wengers last 5 press conferance has been 50% of Wilshere.

ohh right fair enough, with a better goalkeeper you could easily be pushing for the title tbh
wilshere is one class player i rate him pretty high

Chealsea beat lesser sides easily but newcastle beat them (2nd String i know) then The Mighty Blues win fairly comfortable.

Arsenal on their day look brilliant but West Brom got at them and if the penalty had gone in would have been 4 - 0 up!! Freak Result ???

Scum !!!! If Refs had any bottle they would have been down to nine against the micky mousers and would surely have lost, couldnt Beat Bolton today - and were getting beat twice. The fat scouse judas brass shagger (would still sign him tho) looks a shadow of last year. Injury list getting worse in an ageing team. Can they win it - NO CHANCE, 2nd doubt it !!! There lucks gotta run out soon !!!

LIVERPOOL

HA HA HA

TOTTENHAM / VILLA

NAH

Given the formidible squad we have assembled we should be thinking 4th place is a minimum we get at the end of the season.
I think our team when all the injuries have returned and a few games afterwards to mesh in we could potentially beat any team in the world but being City we could also lose to any team in the world (but I hope those things are now in the past)
Was annoyed this morning when the Sunday supplement tossers were saying if we didnt make 4th by November Mancini might be under threat, well we are fourth by October and cant see us dropping from there.

Garry.Cook said:
1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Arsenal
4. City
--------------------

If you had the chance to take that now, would you?

Some people will say "OMG idiot of course we'd take it" but people are seriously talking about 3rd, 2nd or even title challenging for this season.

Would you be happy to take 4th for this season or do you have higher hopes after our start?

Yes - we are unlikely to win it so finishing in any other position dont make too much of a difference - yes we have the qualifying crap for CL but all in all take 4th

I honestly don't see much to fear for us. The only thing we've got to amend is the "typical City" points dropping a la Blackburn & Sunderland.

Chelsea look good-granted- but we seem to have a bit of a hoodoo over them now with 3 wins on the bounce.

The scum seem to have lost their fear factor away from home. We just need teams (ourselves included) to go at them at the Toast Rack now.

Arsenal, I feel, can be bullied, especially with our midfield. And I've honestly seen better 'keepers than Alumunia playing Sunday League standard.

Spuds to an extent and the Red Scouse especially, shouldn't even be in our thoughts as fourth-place rivals.

I think we could take third pretty comfortably.

Tarlos Kevez said:
I honestly don't see much to fear for us. The only thing we've got to amend is the "typical City" points dropping a la Blackburn & Sunderland.

Chelsea look good-granted- but we seem to have a bit of a hoodoo over them now with 3 wins on the bounce.

The scum seem to have lost their fear factor away from home. We just need teams (ourselves included) to go at them at the Toast Rack now.

Arsenal, I feel, can be bullied, especially with our midfield. And I've honestly seen better 'keepers than Alumunia playing Sunday League standard.

Spuds to an extent and the Red Scouse especially, shouldn't even be in our thoughts as fourth-place rivals.

Citys problem wont be against the top teams. But the question is do you have enough creativity to break down lesser teams who will fight tooth and nails to get a point. I love Tevez and has him in my fantasy team, but I do wonder if playing him as lone striker against defensive teams is the smartest, specially as he drops deep half of the time.

Also our two league games against you last season could have gone either way, the 4-2 game was alot more even game than the score suggested and at our plays you didnt want to go for the win for some reason, specielly when we had nothing to play for. I think our game against you in 2 weeks time will be a high scoring one. Hopefully we will have Cesc. Arshavin, Van Persie and Walcott all available

Garry.Cook said:
1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Arsenal
4. City
--------------------

If you had the chance to take that now, would you?

Some people will say "OMG idiot of course we'd take it" but people are seriously talking about 3rd, 2nd or even title challenging for this season.

Would you be happy to take 4th for this season or do you have higher hopes after our start?

No,
We are able to achieve more. Whether we do will be down to a million factors but as Bobby says "This is football. It can happen".

gooney said:
lee-mcfc said:
i know they arn't just look at yesterday's result.. :)
you might be right.. but i can see chelsea nicking it. will be a good game though
we simply cant do what you did by pressing them everywhere and not let them rest on the ball for a second. I have to say your midfielders work rate yesterday was impressive....de jong specielly, does the man not get tired? I think we just have to take them in an open game and hope to outscore them. And hopefully Almunia dont mess up more than once
de jong is fed after the game and then locked in a cellar until 1hour before kick off.

gooney said:
Tarlos Kevez said:

Citys problem wont be against the top teams. But the question is do you have enough creativity to break down lesser teams who will fight tooth and nails to get a point. I love Tevez and has him in my fantasy team, but I do wonder if playing him as lone striker against defensive teams is the smartest, specially as he drops deep half of the time.

Also our two league games against you last season could have gone either way, the 4-2 game was alot more even game than the score suggested and at our plays you didnt want to go for the win for some reason, specielly when we had nothing to play for. I think our game against you in 2 weeks time will be a high scoring one. Hopefully we will have Cesc. Arshavin, Van Persie and Walcott all available

and with any luck we will have Boateng, Kolarov, Bridge, lescott, ADE, and maybe Supermario available.

Imagine if we broke our 34 year spell with the fucking premier league trophy. It might just be enough to finish Fergie off.

Not in my lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.