The Post General Election Thread

whp.blue said:
The perfect fumble said:
Damocles said:
Don't you understand?

You see that one train driver was drunk.

So now all train drivers are potential drunks.

Just like yewtree are investigating Sergio Aguero because Adam Johnson exists.

This is how things work apparently.

It's the same thought process that says if you find one person screwing the welfare system then they are all doing it.

Clearly this one drunk train driver is just the tip of the iceberg, symptomatic of a deeper malaise, something must be done!

Now I get it so it's like when one rich person dodges a bit of tax every rich person must be doing it

No, demonising is your tipple of choice.

whp.blue said:
The perfect fumble said:
Damocles said:
Don't you understand?

It's the same thought process that says if you find one person screwing the welfare system then they are all doing it.

Clearly this one drunk train driver is just the tip of the iceberg, symptomatic of a deeper malaise, something must be done!

Now I get it so it's like when one rich person dodges a bit of tax every rich person must be doing it

It's almost like both sides act in exactly the same way, it is a surprise that the thread doesn't just go round and round in a completely pointless never ending circle of utter fuckwittery

whp.blue said:
law74 said:
whp.blue said:
May be a way to get the long term unemployed into work with all those new vacancies.

just saying like

Could well do though not sure how much it would vost to educate and train them in their new jobs. Or what would happen in between times

The cost of the Training would be paid by the companies they would save a fortune as all new workers would be put straight onto second generation contracts.
Hahahaha. Yeah, right.

mackenzie said:
whp.blue said:
law74 said:
Could well do though not sure how much it would vost to educate and train them in their new jobs. Or what would happen in between times

The cost of the Training would be paid by the companies they would save a fortune as all new workers would be put straight onto second generation contracts.
Hahahaha. Yeah, right.

This is the fantasy world they live in. It's no wonder they're off with the fairies.

malg said:
Lucky13 said:
The perfect fumble said:
While you're waiting for a train presumably.

If it stops a drunk train driver from working , I'm all for strikes.

RMT Leader defends drunk train driver.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/11405477/Union-leader-on-air-meltdown-defending-drunk-tube-driver.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... river.html</a>
Train drivers are on £47k a year. For driving a fucking train. c**ts.
HaHa! How bitter are you. Up the workers. Some are on more than £47k some like myself on less. This is what being in a strong Union does for you. Better pay, better conditions and a safer workplace. Oh yes, the confidence to take on the bosses.

mackenzie said:
whp.blue said:
law74 said:

Hahahaha. Yeah, right.

Not sure how many people have come across second generation contracts though
A few years ago I was offered one that paid £39k which at the time was not a bad rate of pay and I was going to take the job until the interviewer said I would be the first person taken on under the new second generation contracts, he then explained all the older staff were on 10K more so I asked if he expected me to do exactly the same job and accept that? he just said yes with absolutely no shame. I explained that would gnaw away at me and I declined the position he was aghast that I had turned down a 39K position.

whp.blue said:
The perfect fumble said:
Damocles said:
Don't you understand?

Exactly!

You see when one person who may or may not be tangentially related to a social group does something then that is now an inbuilt trait of that social group.

Makes perfect sense to me!

totallywired said:
malg said:
Lucky13 said:
If it stops a drunk train driver from working , I'm all for strikes.

RMT Leader defends drunk train driver.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/11405477/Union-leader-on-air-meltdown-defending-drunk-tube-driver.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... river.html</a>
Train drivers are on £47k a year. For driving a fucking train. c**ts.
HaHa! How bitter are you. Up the workers. Some are on more than £47k some like myself on less. This is what being in a strong Union does for you. Better pay, better conditions and a safer workplace. Oh yes, the confidence to take on the bosses.

Hang on a minute, isn't it supposed to be left wingers who are bitter about those earning more than they do?

Classic projection.

worsleyweb said:
The perfect fumble said:
totallywired said:
Nope, just getting ready for the fightback. Starting with our National Rail strike next Monday. Lets hear the Tories bleat about that! HaHA!!

There is a sort of honesty about the Tories though that I do admire.

Labour are often accused of being bitter, out to screw the wealth creators and risk takers, but in power they rarely do. The Tories are accused of class warfare, out to screw the working classes and the poor, and in power that's precisely what they do.

Imagine if I had threatened to go on strike in the middle of the recession? I would sack anyone who goes on strike.
Bless. What an angry boss you are.

Just watched this issue on news at ten. More people die at weekend! 16 percent more than on a Wednesday. Has to be sorted out. Can o remind everyone the Tories have pledged 8 billion to the nhs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.