The Post General Election Thread

Well if people thought they had seen austerity they ain't seen nothing yet, they clearly have not read thei recent history the last time they pulled this stunt the country almost fell apart and it cost more to put right than they saved

Well if people thought they had seen austerity they ain't seen nothing yet, they clearly have not read thei recent history the last time they pulled this stunt the country almost fell apart and it cost more to put right than they saved
It's going to be quite vicious.

I have not posted much and for a while as i was getting pissed off with this place to be honest but i spent some time studying the extent of the cuts in Public Sector planned. It is only taking us back to where we were a few years ago - pre the explosion in the Public Sector spend and the huge deficit problems. The extent of the cuts is small percentages. Saving £1 pound in every £100. To me that is improved efficiency and good business practice.

You have posted this post about "what happened last time etc" quite a few times. In my opinion it is scaremongering at best.

Let the government do its job and judge it in 4 years.

Probably.

Or Head of Idiotiology

He shows nothing on here of any knowledge above both :)

I quite like it when the petty insults start to fly.

It reveals the character of those who make them, their lack of anything constructive to say and their poor debating skills.

This thread is full of bitterness by people who find it hard to celebrate the decision of the people at the recent election.

A joy to read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.