The Post Transfer Deadline Day (positive) Thread

Why are you still talking about Evans!!!?!

I've said Tosin should be ahead of Mangala because Tosin is supposed to have a long term future here and didn't fuck up Peps transfer plans and you keep replying with essays about how you don't like Evans.

Because Pep's transfer plans = selling Mangala for Evans. Tosin will still have the same future here regardless if it was Evans or Mangala or CB. Both are not exactly first team choices.

I'm not sure I follow your logic if we sell Mangala to buy Evans will make Tosin having more games. And Mangala staying makes it harder for Tosin.

No blue can be disappointed with the window overall but to loose Sanchez in the last minute was gutting, it will be in my opinion arsenal who will suffer most strangely with a very unhappy player.

We're a tad light in key areas but there's still more than enough depth to win this league at a canter.

Our rivals look at the strength of our squad in awe. Let's give Liverpool a hammering next Saturday!

We have strength in midfield attacking areas but we're light in forward, centre midfield and defence.

Fingers crossed Aguero, Jesus, Kompany and Gundogan stay fit.

It has been a good transfer window. Pretty obvious that Pep wanted another 9/10- not sure He would have sanctioned Ihenacho going had he known no one was coming in but the positive for me is that he will see more of what Aguero can do; I'm not sure Pep rates him, but we all know he's class and he will show Pep that this season. The other positive is that hopefully we get Sanchez on a free at th end of the season- turn down 60M for the sake of a season... all good

It has been a great window. We managed to get Bernado Silva at an excellent price, got 3 new full backs, a good young GK and also sold players not needed. I have to say I'm glad we didn't get Evans but if I'm honest it was only because he was a red. As far as Sanchez goes, Arsenal obviously was never going to sell him to us. That, in my opinion shows how much the club has sunk in recent years. To turn down £55m+£5 add ons and in his last year just doesn't make sense to me but what do I know.....I have never run a business.

Whether it has been a good or a bad window will be revealed over the coming months when we get to grips with the schedule and see how the players, new and old, blend together. What we need to concentrate on now is getting a team that gel and a team that can score goals. Stop trying to walk them in just take the shot when it looks like a chance. Just keep trying for those goals. IMHO

It has been a good transfer window. Pretty obvious that Pep wanted another 9/10- not sure He would have sanctioned Ihenacho going had he known no one was coming in but the positive for me is that he will see more of what Aguero can do; I'm not sure Pep rates him, but we all know he's class and he will show Pep that this season. The other positive is that hopefully we get Sanchez on a free at th end of the season- turn down 60M for the sake of a season... all good

The clearout of fringe players is impressive.
I too think we'll get Sanchez next year, sadly in place of Aguero I suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.