The Post Transfer Deadline Day (positive) Thread

Think our signings will make us champions come the end of the season...just.
Sanchez would have made it more comfortable and meant it didn't go down to the last day.

I've made the logic so, so clear, so I'll just requote my original comment:

"Mangala is a guy who's obviously not good enough, makes us look a man down in possession and fucked Pep over by not leaving and allowing the Evans deal (and whatever your opinion on Evans, Pep wanted him).

Tosin is supposedly a highly rated future first team player who Pep likes and the club had to fight tooth and nail to sign a new contract."

Tosin should be ahead of Mangala.
I wasn't following the Mangala transfer but it was very evident on transfer window day that Palace No. 1 target was not Mangala but Sakho. I don't think you can blame Mangala for not going to Palace.

City are going to get counter attacked this season. In every game we're going to have a few moments where we don't have midfield cover as we lose possession upfield and teams race forwards. Last season when that happens we were ruthlessly exposed and wide open and hence teams had a very high conversion rate against us because the chances we conceded were often clear chances - hence in part Bravo's poor record. We should fare better this season because of the pace at full back. I think Walker and Mendy are going to make a massive impact and are our key signings this Summer.

I've made the logic so, so clear, so I'll just requote my original comment:

"Mangala is a guy who's obviously not good enough, makes us look a man down in possession and fucked Pep over by not leaving and allowing the Evans deal (and whatever your opinion on Evans, Pep wanted him).

Tosin is supposedly a highly rated future first team player who Pep likes and the club had to fight tooth and nail to sign a new contract."

Tosin should be ahead of Mangala.
How the fuck has Mangala fucked Pep over. You mean going somewhere where he didnt want to?

Its not up to City to chose his club. He's every fuckin right to dig his heels in.

So in a nutshell, we're getting Messi and Sanchez for free next season. The 350 million we saved not buying them can be put towards JFE's transfer next year, when he cements his status as the most underrated defender in the premier league, and we're fighting PSG for his signature.

Any shortfall will be made up by donations from fans who get money on Bony scoring on his return.

Good window for us......to a degree,1 or 2 late shakes wouldn't have hurt us mind,but eh oh,it's City,and I'm too old now to start ranting and raving over this,but no matter how you dress it up,I can't help feeling last few days was a bit disappointing,not to mention the money lost on betting of certain individuals joining us.

Has the post mortem started yet by the way from the ITK's...............or are they banned now ? :)

Why should people who were genuinely offering info,to the best of their knowledge,be banned?

That would be as ridiculous as placing money on the back of said info,and then complaining about it when you lose out.No one on this forum forces anyone to do anything,the responsibility for such risk is purely down to the individual.

All this palaver just goes to show how important our academy is. The sooner we can produce our own top players the sooner we can stick two finger up to the likes of Arsenal and the rest of the footballing establishment. Hopefully!!

How the fuck has Mangala fucked Pep over. You mean going somewhere where he didnt want to?

Its not up to City to chose his club. He's every fuckin right to dig his heels in.

Pep wanted Mangala to go, and he refused 2 premier league club transfer which would have allowed Pep to get his preferred CB in.

You can say Mangala had a right to turn those down, but he's still screwed Pep's plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.