The Poznan Celebration

welsh/chester/st helens/ wigan/ runcorn according to wikipedia lol....hows notlob then? you been dunked in the river yet you heretic

shackattack said:
Judge Roughneck said:
Not one bit I'm afraid. Your manager is a whinging goggle eyed prick who tells tales to the media. Your Chairman is a smarmy shit who is out of his depth and tries to pass the fact that he can't take your club forward one inch as some sort of noble working class principle.
Your ground belongs in the last millenium and you'd leave it in a heartbeat if only someone would make it happen, until that time you blather on about being the people's club.
You all hate us for no other reason than it didn't happen to you, from the boardroom down.

Other than that, you're ok.

peoples club no longer in use to be fair...agree re kenwright and moyes, ground - never going to happen...i like city, always have as the true club in manchester. fans are grounded and live in real world.

Cut it out ffs mate.

You are making it very difficult to hate you and call you an Evertonian **** with your calm manner, fair points and friendliness.

Grrrrr

Judge Roughneck said:
shackattack said:
take it you do not like us then ??

Not one bit I'm afraid. Your manager is a whinging goggle eyed prick who tells tales to the media. Your Chairman is a smarmy shit who is out of his depth and tries to pass the fact that he can't take your club forward one inch as some sort of noble working class principle.
Your ground belongs in the last millenium and you'd leave it in a heartbeat if only someone would make it happen, until that time you blather on about being the people's club.
You all hate us for no other reason than it didn't happen to you, from the boardroom down.

wise up, goodison is one of the great english football grounds that still exist

mcfcgaz said:
Judge Roughneck said:

And steam train is the only way to travel

mcfcgaz said:
Judge Roughneck said:

If you like obstructed views and castle gaol facilities.

Corky said:
mcfcgaz said:

so you'd prefer to be sat in a soulless sanitised stadium like the emirates? get a grip

SWP's back said:
mcfcgaz said:
so you'd prefer to be sat in a soulless sanitised stadium like the emirates? get a grip

Its the fans that make a difference. So yes. Yes I would.
these stadiums are killing the game. you don't have a clue, probably the type who goes 2 aways a year

mcfcgaz said:
Corky said:

Yes, it is the best stadium in the country.

Rather fake leather, room and a view than splinters.

You can't even get a beer at Everton in the away end, not for 7/8 years.

PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE WHY WE GET THE PISS RIPPED OUT OF US- they don't have a clue.
why would you get splinters when we would be stood up for fuck sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.