The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Rascal said:
That descent into Gap was hide behind a cushion viewing. That looked scary.

There is an interview with Serg Henao on Team Skys website btw. Good to see him back.

Was it the same descent where Beloki's rear tyre stuck to the tarmac and he high-sided it, breaking his pelvis in the 2003 TDF? When Lance had to go off-road.....Scary drop.

dan_bo said:
Rascal said:
That descent into Gap was hide behind a cushion viewing. That looked scary.

There is an interview with Serg Henao on Team Skys website btw. Good to see him back.

Was it the same descent where Beloki's rear tyre stuck to the tarmac and he high-sided it, breaking his pelvis in the 2003 TDF? When Lance had to go off-road.....Scary drop.

Not quite. The Beloki/Armstrong decent (the same one they used in the Tour last year and 2011 was it?) is this one.

MklcG.jpg

The one they did the other day was this. Very tight, direct and technical at the top

VojdZ.jpg

Shands said:
Rascal said:
Wiggo badly out of sorts today :(

Sergio Henao looked good though!

Yeah he did and Kennaugh too. Both look certs for TdF unless Sky want Sergio for the Vuelta. I was hoping if Wiggo didnt do the Tour he would be Vuelta leader, but it seems he has lost interest

Rascal said:
Shands said:
Rascal said:
Wiggo badly out of sorts today :(

Sergio Henao looked good though!

Yeah he did and Kennaugh too. Both look certs for TdF unless Sky want Sergio for the Vuelta. I was hoping if Wiggo didnt do the Tour he would be Vuelta leader, but it seems he has lost interest

Definitely looks like the 'other' Wiggo has turned up so far.

Any predictions yet on the line up for the tour for team sky

Henao as a climbing lieutenant
Is Eddie Boss fit enough???

Assume Porte, Froome, nieve, Thomas, kennaugh

To finish off sioutso? And a domestique like Knees?

EalingBlue2 said:

I don't think EBH will go, too many rumours about him leaving for BMC. I'd expect Kiriyenka and Lopez to make it.

Starting to get excited now, just over two weeks!

EalingBlue2 said:

Todays tour du suisse makes it difficult to predict.

Heneo Kennaugh and Knees were every bit as good as the sky boys at the Dauphine.

Wiggo is a no go, Froomes injured, Porte looks not at his best, Heneo has hardly raced.

Nieve Kennaugh and G are musts for me, Kiri or Shits as its either or. Im hoping EBH makes it .

Looking forward to the TdF though and would love to see Cav in yellow after the first stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.