The Pro Road Cycling Thread

That descent into Gap was hide behind a cushion viewing. That looked scary.

There is an interview with Serg Henao on Team Skys website btw. Good to see him back.

andyhinch said:
Rascal said:

There is an interview with Serg Henao on Team Skys website btw. Good to see him back.
Missed it today, good race?

I enjoyed it. Sky controlled it, the break gave us the winner with a real gutsy ride by Trofimov. Overall standings didnt change. Good to see young Adam Yates at 10th. Looks a real potential star

Rascal said:
andyhinch said:
Rascal said:

Missed it today, good race?

I enjoyed it. Sky controlled it, the break gave us the winner with a real gutsy ride by Trofimov. Overall standings didnt change. Good to see young Adam Yates at 10th. Looks a real potential star

Both him and his brother have massive potential, really glad that they both ended up at Orica. Hoping that some of the other upcoming British riders see that and realise that Team Sky isn't the only option on the World Tour. I'm expecting someone like Tao Geoghegan-Hart to break through in the next year or two, he seems like another star in the making.

It is fab to see so much Brit talent.

As a Sky fanboy I would love them all there but understand developement can be achieved better elsewhere. The Yates boys wouldnt be 10th at Sky would they.

Crazy stage taking shape today! 3rd, 5th, 7th and 10th in the GC have all made the break and have two and a half minutes on a chasing group where Contador is isolated and Sky have 5 riders (who are pulling to bring back Talansky)

Rascal said:
Well I didnt expect that. Magnificent stage.

Awesome stage. The whole week has been some of the best racing you could hope to see. So excited for the Tour.

Shands said:
Rascal said:
Well I didnt expect that. Magnificent stage.

Awesome stage. The whole week has been some of the best racing you could hope to see. So excited for the Tour.

And the Tour de Suisse for afters. Great ride by Deignan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.