The Proper BM Darts Thread

Fooking yeeeeesss! Toodle King! What a great game that was. Whoever shouted at Winstanley should have been dragged the fuck out.

strongbowholic said:
Fooking yeeeeesss! Toodle King! What a great game that was. Whoever shouted at Winstanley should have been dragged the fuck out.
No one shouted anything, he said after that he was just checking what he had left.
The flying philipino is doing well here

Fair play to Dean then. Not convinced given the way he turned to the crowd after the 2nd dart, but fair play to him for not making a big deal of it.

Churchill123 said:
Quagmire blue said:
I hope Barney wins it his performance the other night was top class and there's no one better to watch when he's on form like that. I reckon Taylor will win it though he'll be right up for it this year after not making it past the QF in the last 2 years.

King v Winstanley tonight could be a good match, wouldn't surprise me if that went the distance.

King to make light work of it is my tip! :P
Unlucky :p

bluesmith said:
Churchill123 said:
Good mate of mine is James Hubbard, young lad just breaking into the PDC, current youth world champ! One to watch in the future, starting to play a few games on Sky.. Will be at the PDC world championships, played earlier this year and lost to Phil Taylor in his first live TV game
Hubbard is already out, looks to have a big future though, he looked brilliant in the youth final beating MVG.

I've had a little dabble on Newton, Chisnall, Whitlock and Nicholson.

Didn't realize! - Show's what a great mate I am then!

Quagmire blue said:
Churchill123 said:
Quagmire blue said:
I hope Barney wins it his performance the other night was top class and there's no one better to watch when he's on form like that. I reckon Taylor will win it though he'll be right up for it this year after not making it past the QF in the last 2 years.

King v Winstanley tonight could be a good match, wouldn't surprise me if that went the distance.

King to make light work of it is my tip! :P
Unlucky :p

Goes to show i know fuck all don't it! I kind of like him as everyone else loves to hate him

Sorry for cheering King's exit Churchill, forgot you had money on him :S Unlucky lad.

Anyway, anotherr cracking evening in store:

7.10pm Justin Pipe v Andy Jenkins
8.15pm Haruki Muramatsu v Dave Harrington (P)
9.00pm Ronnie Baxter v Dennis Priestley
10.00pm Colin Lloyd v Darin Young
11.00pm Simon Whitlock v Muramatsu/Harrington

Evening will get off to slow start with Justin Pipe who takes an absolute aeon to chuck one arrow. That's followed by a prelim which should see Harrington progress. However, it gets interesting with Baxter/Priestleey - two hugely conflciting styles; Ronnie the Rocket who throws 100mph vs Dennis the Menace who throws only a tad quicker than Pipe. Jaws returns to the oche after their game and I wonder if he will punch the dart board again! He should be too much for Young, but you never know which Lloyd will turn up. All rounded off by Whitlock who should anihilate either of the two qualifiers he gets to play

So a cheeky lucky 31....

Jenkins
Harrington
Baxter
Lloyd
Whitlock

Won't net you a fortune, but might be worth a tickle.

This is the year I went to the darts
Some random Japanese player was playing a qualifier and everyone decided they loved him, for no reason.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ilEIWLJ3s[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZj9dnSxNJM[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.