The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Gray said:
Need to start the Palace game without Dzeko and Yaya, can not be carrying passengers.

We need to start this game without Dzeko and Milner as they both give the ball away way too much.

Palace will start with a very fast pace and we need Yaya to help with ball retention we may need to tire out the Palace players and have them chasing the ball then we can make our superior skills pay

All our forwards need to be at their best and Kun and Silva need to take any half chances that may come their way if we take the lead we just might see Palace heads drop if not this could be another Burnley.

whp.blue said:
Gray said:
Need to start the Palace game without Dzeko and Yaya, can not be carrying passengers.

We need to start this game without Dzeko and Milner as they both give the ball away way too much.

Palace will start with a very fast pace and we need Yaya to help with ball retention we may need to tire out the Palace players and have them chasing the ball then we can make our superior skills pay

All our forwards need to be at their best and Kun and Silva need to take any half chances that may come their way if we take the lead we just might see Palace heads drop if not this could be another Burnley.

Perhaps you have missed the pre match thread sitting at the top of the forum?

Ducado said:
whp.blue said:
Gray said:

Perhaps you have missed the pre match thread sitting at the top of the forum?

No perhaps you missed the post I quoted surely that is the one you should have directed your response to?

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Hopefully the fact we have dropped to fourth can be the jolt up the arse many of our under performing players need, I'm not holding my breath but if they don't respond then heads should start rolling. The Newcastle game at home when Chelsea drew and it looked we were ready to strike seems a long time ago now

Looking at some of the performances lately, I wonder how many of our players are thinking fuck it I won't be here next season anyway.

That's a concern for me right now - we do seem to be carrying quite a few passengers.

If Chelsea lose against the rags, the mickeys and arsenal then it's wide open...
The form team for me are arsenal, they're on a roll at the minute and out the top 4 they got the momentum.
Chelsea are winning but they're stuttering, we're somehow top 4 and playing dog, the rag softarses think they've won the league being above us but they grind results out playing awful football.
These next few weeks will surely be exciting, plenty of twists and turns left I reckon, and in my opinion Liverpool getting beat yesterday pretty much cemented the teams for the top 4 places.

manimanc said:
If Chelsea lose against the rags, the mickeys and arsenal then it's wide open...
The form team for me are arsenal, they're on a roll at the minute and out the top 4 they got the momentum.
Chelsea are winning but they're stuttering, we're somehow top 4 and playing dog, the rag softarses think they've won the league being above us but they grind results out playing awful football.
These next few weeks will surely be exciting, plenty of twists and turns left I reckon, and in my opinion Liverpool getting beat yesterday pretty much cemented the teams for the top 4 places.

Chelsea have lost 2 games in 31 and none at home. Why would they suddenly lose 3 in 7, 2 of which are at home.

Both Arsenal and united are the form sides. 7/7 and 5/5 records.

Luckily they play each other and have other hard games. Our run is easier but still could do with a win Monday.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
manimanc said:

Chelsea have lost 2 games in 31 and none at home. Why would they suddenly lose 3 in 7, 2 of which are at home.

Luckily they play each other and have other hard games. Our run is easier but still could do with a win Monday.
Look what happened with the rags and the mickeys when we won the league...
Pressure gets to teams, the end of the season throws up strange results, and I'm sure I seen an article in the paper yesterday saying Chelsea are taking the prem trophy with them on an end of season tour...
Erm hello, have I missed something?
It almost sounds the same as Fred done paying out on the rags early...
Chelsea will drop points I'm telling you..

manimanc said:
manimanc said:

Pressure gets to teams, the end of the season throws up strange results, and I'm sure I seen an article in the paper yesterday saying Chelsea are taking the prem trophy with them on an end of season tour...

Assuming they do, and let's face it that is a very big if, what makes you think we will win 8/8 based on the form we are in?

manimanc said:

Assuming they do, and let's face it that is a very big if, what makes you think we will win 8/8 based on the form we are in?
It's time for typical city to come to the party and mess things up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.