The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

mancyman said:
just to worry people a bit more. apparantly the qualifying round for champs league goes off coifficient so arsenal who usually finish 4th get seeded and therefore get a lesser team than i think city would. we could get going off current positions lazio sporting club marseilles the 4th in spain or germany or yes you knew it csfucking ka moscow. 3rd is a must i think.

yes please.

cleavers said:
Chippy_boy said:
They won't be parking the bus and our boys won't have a problem finding their net as a result.
I admire your confidence, but they've parked the bus against us a couple of times recently (without much success thankfully), so I wouldn't totally rule it out, and we're not so great against teams that bypass midfield either.

We'll score, but so will they, the important thing is who scores more. On the positive side, we must be due a bucket full of goals, the number of chances we've missed recently.

I think it will be a great game for the neutral actually!

Well Spurs losing is good for us today. Southampton did get a result however.

Whats scary to me is Chelsea seems like easily will finish above us with at least 10 points. If we lose the derby and they beat QPR today while they win their game in hand vs Leicester then they are on 76 points and us on 61.
15 points difference. WTF???

Last year we were Champions, they had no Fabregas, no Costa, two very important players, only had that toothless Torres as a threat mostly and Ba, and we only finished 4 points ahead of them. Actually they had a slim chance for title even in last two rounds.

And now they are on track to finish about 10+ points ahead of us?

Its hard to swallow.

But the fact we might even have to keep an eye on the results of Pool/Soton to make sure we arent 5th thats too much with our resources and squad.

we won't finish top 5 unless the clues cnut os sacked now simple as to think we got rid of a top manager because the players didn't like to be shouted at and we replaced him with an utterly inept incompetent and stubborn twat we have now

If we're gonna attract top signings we need champions league. Can't belive I'm actually scared this might happen. 2015 has been grim.

we can hope for 4th now at best.. which means 2 extra games at the start of the season. hopefully this season finishes atleast in 4th position.. its a disaster if 5th and in europa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.