The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

The scousers are going to fancy this now. Hard not to be nervous given our form even if the fixtures do look kind.

Mind you, is there any point qualifying, playing Yaya Toure in a 2 man midfield and going out early anyway? Suppose theres financial reasons.

With confidence this low its going to
be a big ask to stay in the top 4 I fear the worse.

sack the manager now out Kidd and Viera in charge and see what happens do nothing and we 5th

Lomas has a lob on said:
We've just got to limp over the line now.

Lampard in for Yaya now until the rest of the season!!

Agreed,

dctid said:
sack the manager now out Kidd and Viera in charge and see what happens do nothing and we 5th

I'd get rid off all of the bench including Kidd.

We can't let this continue because we are going backwards quickly and will miss top 4 at this rate.

Top 3 is not going to happen with this set of spineless twats.

KunKun said:
The scousers are going to fancy this now. Hard not to be nervous given our form even if the fixtures do look kind.

Mind you, is there any point qualifying, playing Yaya Toure in a 2 man midfield and going out early anyway? Suppose theres financial reasons.

That's just it though, they don't look kind. Liverpool have just one toughie left, away to Chelsea and even that looks likely to be a dead rubber. Their other 6 are against teams lying 10th or lower, and given that 32 games have elapsed since they lost to anyone outside the current top 3, I wouldn't bet against them bagging all 18 points available. Meanwhile we've got Spurs and Swansea away, Southampton at home, which won't be easy, and parked buses in store courtesy of QPR and Villa. We're in a whole heap of shit, and speaking personally I can't see us holding the Dippers at bay. Pellegrini, Begiristain, Toure, whoever you want to blame, we need a complete fucking clear out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.