The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

It is like that huge sandwich Homer kept until had long gone mouldy and rotten but he still nibbled at it.
They are champs and we are no longer, i can handle that. Well i can handle that as long as next season we are ready as we could be to take it back.

TCIB said:
It is like that huge sandwich Homer kept until had long gone mouldy and rotten but he still nibbled at it.
They are champs and we are no longer, i can handle that. Well i can handle that as long as next season we are ready as we could be to take it back.
kw0y4.jpg

Rags defeat hopefully should mean we get 3rd at the worst and with Liverpool winning, they're not that far from pipping the rags for 4th.

We've just got to get a result tomorrow and we should be fine.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Rags defeat hopefully should mean we get 3rd at the worst and with Liverpool winning, they're not that far from pipping the rags for 4th.

We've just got to get a result tomorrow and we should be fine.

I'd love to see Bodger the incompetent pip the rags for 4th place now.

Utd losing is a great result for us BUT people are getting way ahead of themselves especially the way we have been play

we lose tomorrow and we are still in exactly the same position......

my opinion is that arsenal with the way they are playing will get second so nothing is remotely assured

simon23 said:
Utd losing is a great result for us BUT people are getting way ahead of themselves especially the way we have been play

my opinion is that arsenal with the way they are playing will get second so nothing is remotely assured

The cup final might help us on the Arsenal front, players taking their eyes off the ball when there's a cup final around the corner.

simon23 said:

Not quite the same position as there's a game less.

Arsenal will most likely get 2nd but I'd happily take 3rd given how we've been playing for the past few months and that we looked in danger of missing out on top 4 a few weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.