The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Come on Liverpool. Such a shame they lost against Hull on Monday. They can still overcome Long Ball United.

Well that was a result for us!

Now if we can get something from the Spuds game then the worst we will finish is 3rd.

Come on palace and liverpool! I'm quietly confident of getting at least 3rd, can't see us finishing 4th place, our remaining games are all very winnable on paper but who knows with city This season!

Really we only need 7 points unless the Rags score about 15 on their last 3 and by my reckoning apart from pride and a million quid second makes no difference to third.

So a draw at Swansea and two home wins does it, anything from tonight is a bonus in the bank.

EalingBlue2 said:
Really we only need 7 points unless the Rags score about 15 on their last 3 and by my reckoning apart from pride and a million quid second makes no difference to third.

So a draw at Swansea and two home wins does it, anything from tonight is a bonus in the bank.

The red shit wont win all 3 although Hull away is a given

A draw tomorrow and I'd be very confident of finishing above them. Even if we lose, I think we're still in a good position. Unless of some major upsets, Arsenal will finish 2nd.

LoveCity said:
A draw tomorrow and I'd be very confident of finishing above them. Even if we lose, I think we're still in a good position. Unless of some major upsets, Arsenal will finish 2nd.

If we happen to lose it could lead to Tottenham nabbing 4th as they appear to have a better run in than Liverpool and The scum. Either way, if we lose, it makes the scum have to worry about two teams overtaking them. As much as I hate them, I would rather secure third as priority one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.