The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

bellsouth said:
Top 4 is done now, but it doesn't hide the fact that this has been a poor year for the Premier League IMO, I mean Liverpool are crap and are in 5th, United are worse than shit and will qualify for CL, Arsenal flatter to deceive and although the best this season, nothing at all excites me when watching Chelsea grind out results. If we'd had our heads on from the start we would have walked this season, next season could, well should, be a lot harder.
There's still a chance that we will finish fourth and if we do that will be an appalling achievement and we could face a very difficult tie in the Summer to even get near the CL group stage. Fourth does not get you into the CL!

mancity dan said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's just occurred: it could be argued that we're no longer Champions :-(

Wait until it has been confirmed mate ;)

Unfortunately 13 points behind with 12 to play for means it has been confirmed.

mosssideblue said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
mancity dan said:
Wait until it has been confirmed mate ;)

Unfortunately 13 points behind with 12 to play for means it has been confirmed.

Check Mate

They could still be docked points for being twats, champions until after the final game in my eyes.

Remember Joe Royle being sacked before the season end even though we were down and going to court over 'when' we were actually deemed to be down.

Re top 2/3/4, if we remain above the rags after Pulis bends over and our game at Spurs 3rd will be in the bag.

George Hannah said:
we may be deposed but we remain composed (and possibly decomposing)

and then will rise again from the ashes (one for you george :-) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.