The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Marvin said:
SWP's back said:
I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned it before.

I also remember a thread where he said we just needed to make sure we finished top 4.

It would appear he's not often very happy.
Of course we need to ensure we get top 4, but in the light of results and recent performances that doesn't mean we can continue as we are.
2d95rnb.jpg

mr-happy.jpg

Top 4 is done now, but it doesn't hide the fact that this has been a poor year for the Premier League IMO, I mean Liverpool are crap and are in 5th, United are worse than shit and will qualify for CL, Arsenal flatter to deceive and although the best this season, nothing at all excites me when watching Chelsea grind out results. If we'd had our heads on from the start we would have walked this season, next season could, well should, be a lot harder.

Just get the Top 3 now and leave the Rags in 4th with a good chance they don't get in to the group stages.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Marvin said:
SWP's back said:
I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned it before.

I also remember a thread where he said we just needed to make sure we finished top 4.

It would appear he's not often very happy.
Of course we need to ensure we get top 4, but in the light of results and recent performances that doesn't mean we can continue as we are.
2d95rnb.jpg

240px-Marvin-TV-3.jpg

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Just get the Top 3 now and leave the Rags in 4th with a good chance they don't get in to the group stages.

Yep, if United lose once, like to arsenal, then 2 wins & 1 draw from our last 4 will get us 3rd place if I have it right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.