The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: Serious question...

BigJoe#1 said:
Would you sacrifice second place to the Arse, by them beating the scum - meaning we finish in third place, an automatic qualification position for the CL if it meant the scum ending up in fifth and failing to qualify for the CL?

Or would you rather see the scum beat Arsenal and get fourth which means we finish second?

Basically we win all our games and Arsenal do too, or would you want the scum to beat them and qualify?

To be honest I want us to sort our own business out and what happens to the others will be in the hands of the "Footballing Gods".

As others have said rags finishing 5th would be a pisser. But 4th for them with a two legged qualifier after the season starts to ensure qualification may well hold up their transfer policy a wee bit.

Big summer for us in the transfer window. It's time we showed a genuine statement of intent after our "pinch" last year.

Re: The race for the Top 4

Liverpool had it in their own hands
They have gifted the scum 6 points this season, six points that would have guaranteed them CL football instead of the scum
Stupid scouse twats

I said a few pages back if we were still ahead of the rags after this weekend we'd make at least third.

I'd throw second for third to put the rags into fifth as the money we'd lose would be negated by having them not competing for signings at our level.

the rags will scrape 4th place even if arsenal beat them , because the dippers will get stuffed at the champ......chavs. Would settle for a 3rd place finish , because it looked pretty grim after our 5 away defeats on the bounce , roll on next season

BigJoe#1 said:
Would you sacrifice second place to the Arse, by them beating the scum - meaning we finish in third place, an automatic qualification position for the CL if it meant the scum ending up in fifth and failing to qualify for the CL?

Or would you rather see the scum beat Arsenal and get fourth which means we finish second?

Basically we win all our games and Arsenal do too, or would you want the scum to beat them and qualify?

A lot of them were laughing at how we might miss out on top 4 and be doomed to oblivion so it would be nice to see karma bite them on the arse, especially after the way they celebrated winning the derby with their 659m fans claiming 'the natural order in Manchester was restored'.

They can't fuck it up from here though surely? Best we can hope for has got to be them getting knocked out in the qualifier.

I would like us to sign Sterling.

I think that not so much entirely hinges upon Liverpool getting/not getting Champions League football but it will probably play a huge part in any deal.

So I'm somewhat torn.

united have money to spend champs league or not.

I would rather united got 4th over Liverpool , because without champs league Liverpool wont be a prem league threat ,throw in the Europa league for the scousers they will be lucky to finish in the top 8

I learnt a valuable lesson ,I wanted Chelsea to win the champs league and they did ensuring qualification into the following years champs league then they nicked hazard off us, without champs league that year hazard could well be dazzling and diving for us

oh forgot to add,with united getting knocked out of the qualifiers :)

Trashley Young is such a cheating c*nt.

Penalty against Dann looked very very harsh to me.

Lucky rag tw*ts.

Scouse Blue said:
Trashley Young is such a cheating c*nt.

Penalty against Dann looked very very harsh to me.

Lucky rag tw*ts.

P.S. All those hookers Puke Shaw has got lined up for tonight are now going to be sadly dissappointed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.