The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Does that mean if us and the Rags win this weekend we're second with a game to play? maths was never my strong point

Feckin get in. The Tarquin's have lost 1-0 to Swansea. 2nd place is back in our hands.

Scouse Blue said:
Scouse Blue said:
Trashley Young is such a cheating c*nt.

Penalty against Dann looked very very harsh to me.

Lucky rag tw*ts.

P.S. All those hookers Puke Shaw has got lined up for tonight are now going to be sadly dissappointed

Luke and Ashley
Keep it civil please !

And yes Manchester United was very lucky this time

jknight said:
Does that mean if us and the Rags win this weekend we're second with a game to play? maths was never my strong point

If Arsenal win all of the remaining three games, they go second no matter if we win our last two... but only if they beat our goal difference! :D

Ex second keeper has a solid game, been good all season for Swansea. Arsenal in 4th would be good.

feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:
Sky pandering too their subscribers before this match talking of a title challenge next season for Arsenal. Can't see it happening, dont have it in them to go for 38 games.

They're not far off to be honest. Next season should be fascinating. If Arsenal bring in a couple more players of Sanchez quality they can mount a good challenge. They cant remain shite indefinitely.

Funny that second this season now would almost feel like a victory.

dobobobo said:
jknight said:

If Arsenal win all of the remaining three games, they go second no matter if we win our last two... but only if they beat our goal difference! :D

Effectively jknight is correct barring as you say a huge swing in goal difference.

dobobobo said:
jknight said:

Thanks dobobobo so second is in our control. Still not sure whether to support the Rags though

jknight said:
dobobobo said:
jknight said:

Thanks dobobobo so second is in our control. Still not sure whether to support the Rags though

Surely that doesn't take long to think about.

I don't want them twats to win ever.

jknight said:
dobobobo said:
jknight said:

A draw will do me. Swansea and Southampton have got a lot to play for, going to be close in both games I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.