The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
Swansea will be a very tough game on Sunday so we could do with United beating Arsenal just in case we lose.

You're like a cloud on a sunny day Sam ;-)

You know me, mate :P

Considering the shambles of our second half of the season, if we can consolidate second place and have players winning the golden boot and golden glove I think it will be a season recovered rather than a season of disaster.

sam-caddick said:
Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
Swansea will be a very tough game on Sunday so we could do with United beating Arsenal just in case we lose.

You're like a cloud on a sunny day Sam ;-)

You know me, mate :P

Considering the shambles of our second half of the season, if we can consolidate second place and have players winning the golden boot and golden glove I think it will be a season recovered rather than a season of disaster.

If you're truly that morose, Sam, you'll think we'll lose our last two . . . and in that case, you'll want Arsenal to beat the scum to guarantee us 3rd :)

Scaring Europe to Death said:
Ducado said:
SouthStandStander said:
First.
Second.
First.
Second.

I'd be happy with that from the past 4 seasons

It's not bad is it?

The best run in our entire history, plus the Golden Boot and the Golden Glove.

if you look at some posts on this forum , you would think we were relegation fodder , but we are still the most successful premier league club over the last 5 seasons , if you had told me that on that cold december day in 1998 at Bootham Crescent , i just wouldnt have believed you :)

Mmmm, a mod with a 'winning mentality' - I think I know just the club for you ;-)

sam-caddick said:

We play first sam, don't worry about wanting the rags to get anything unless we really have to.

Hoghead said:
SouthStandStander said:
First.
Second.
First.
Second.

I'd be happy with that from the past 4 seasons

And 2nd based on points the previous season (though 3rd on goal difference).

In summary by far the best PL-team over the last 5 years. And yes, we are allowed to included a FA and League Cup. Why not ... plus a Charity Shield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.