The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

I think the top 4 has been pretty much decided today

1) Chelsea.... then us, Arse and Rags but could be in any order

Re: Renewed hope to win the title or not?

Oh yeah! It's ours. Nailed on.

There is always hope until it's mathematically impossible. Although Pellegrini might still be hoping even then. We can only amass as many points as possible can't we. I think it'd be a minor miracle to defend our title from here though.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Oh yeah! It's ours. Nailed on.

There is always hope until it's mathematically impossible. Although Pellegrini might still be hoping even then. We can only amass as many points as possible can't we. I think it'd be a minor miracle to defend our title from here though.
I've seen 2 miracles in the last 3 seasons.

Re: The race for the Top 4

chaddblue said:
I think the top 4 has been pretty much decided today

1) Chelsea.... then us, Arse and Rags but could be in any order

With liverpool having to go arsenal and chelsea its going to be very difficult there hoping at picking up 2 points in them games then city and Chelsea beating the rags! Still would leave 3 behind and its looking to much with everything thats going for the rags! We have to make sure we beat the rags so to guarantee a top 3 place don't want to go through the qualification rounds in chumps lge!

Maybe by 5% They look shaky

Always said it's the Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, QPR games where they may drop points, not today.

We drop a single point tho and it's over regardless

We are currently around the 17/1 mark with the betting. Not even close to being an attractive price. I suppose the bookies believe in miracles too.

Not really. But it's not entirely impossible. We have the ability to win all our remaining games.

Hopefully other teams can take points off Chelsea

We lost all hope against Liverpool 3 weeks ago

Any hope died when remy scored to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.