The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Mikey Boy said:
alright I am wrong

keep hughes on forever

keep lazybayor and retiretevez

keep toure as captain after being at city for only 3 minutes 23 seconds

keep on drawing

great days

i'd rather be skint and shit again than rich and shit

I think we should now end this thread here.
He sums himself up.
Doesn't require further time or effort.

Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
Like i've said time and time again, we lost to Fulham last year, this year we didn't. That, statistically, is progress. Hull at home, well we should have beaten them, and their are no excuses there as we hammered them last year. Fulham are no mugs though. For me though, rather than looking at it as 7 draws on the run, I look at it as one defeat all season, away to your team the champions and for me, that is progress.

The "one defeat" defence annoys me a great deal, not losing is only good enough if you're also winning games. 7 points from 7 games, if we'd won 2, drawn 1 and lost 4 of our last 7 games we'd have 7 points also yet the number of people calling for Hughes' head and stating that it simply wasn't good enough would be far, far greater. The fact we haven't lost any of thos egames has masked the fact that the points return in October and November hasn't been anywhere near Champion's League form, in fact 1 point a game, averaged out over the season, will see you relegated.

A good post well made. My point about the one defeat thing though is because the rag OP, who is obviously a glass half empty kind of man, referred to it as just that, 7 straight draws. Me, well i'm an optimist and very much a glass half full kind of guy, nd therefore I like to look at it as one defeat all season, rather than those 7 draws being the equivilent of defeats, points wise. When the team start losing at home, that is when I will start getting doubtful about Hughes, but I will never once call for his head or boo him/the team. The time when Hughes' career here comes to an end is when I will say we are better off, but whilst he is here he needs to be supported.

mancunial said:
they are obsessed with city

this is a fine example of the delusion around here

we have 100 united threads every week!!

"i saw a RAG in ASDA today"

"A RAG stole my girlfriend"

"The RAGS are all from London"

"RAGS RAGS RAGS"

to say they are obsessed is a bit hypocritical

Mikey Boy said:
cant anyone post some opinions here without getting the usual WUM and RAG responses??

remember that Darren Fletcher is shit thread a few weeks ago? that person made some very good points in response to that saying we are being deluded thinking that....

i stuck up for that person and got shit for it....

he is a city supporter through and through but can see fletcher is a good midfielder

some of you cant see whats real and whats not at times....do you seriously think united are in the shit after ferguson leaves? i dont

same goes for chelsea...they have the foundations to dominate football for the next few years

we need some realism around here

You said it, buster. The realism, if you look closely, is that we are 3 points off 4th, have a game in hand over our rivals, are 90 mins away from the semi's of a major comp and look to move out of this slump, (which all teams will go through), and progress onto the second half of the season. Don't foget now that Villa and Spurs have to have their slumps as of yet, and our squad is far better than both theirs, especially Spurs'. Like I say, it all depends on how closely you look at it all, but the statistic realism is that we are in a healthy positions, and a bit of fucking support for the boys wouldn't go amiss at the minute.

Pigeonho said:
Mikey Boy said:
cant anyone post some opinions here without getting the usual WUM and RAG responses??

remember that Darren Fletcher is shit thread a few weeks ago? that person made some very good points in response to that saying we are being deluded thinking that....

i stuck up for that person and got shit for it....

he is a city supporter through and through but can see fletcher is a good midfielder

some of you cant see whats real and whats not at times....do you seriously think united are in the shit after ferguson leaves? i dont

same goes for chelsea...they have the foundations to dominate football for the next few years

we need some realism around here

are 90 mins away from the semi's of a major comp

??

the fa cup doesnt start until January, can i borrow your time machine please?

Mikey Boy said:
Shooter 83 said:
The Joke is on them Gloryhunting fucker's, to soft to support thier local team's.

who are glory hunters?? is that the best we can all do as city supporters? every rag is from London?

poor form, we need to get some new ones surely.

the thing is, all of them out of town supporters make united the massive club they are....i'd be laughing all the way to the bank if parents from south east asia were buying their kids Manchester City merchandise to support our club

the horrible fact is that we will never win fuck all the way we are playing therefore no gloryhunter will buy man city merchandise

HUGHES OUT

For God's sake lads, just cut him off. Does that line not confirm everything? He's a red and you lot keep giving him ammunition. Ignore him.

if we want city to become a huge club and make profits from overseas then we need global support

or is that too difficult for you to understand?

look at liverpool, huge support in china etc

united all over the world

arsenal have support in africa and the US

chelsea are becoming big over the planet too

we need to stop with the out of town rubbish as the modern game has changed

are we still stuck in 1970?

Mikey Boy said:
Pigeonho said:
are 90 mins away from the semi's of a major comp

??

the fa cup doesnt start until January, can i borrow your time machine please?

If you are a City fan, you would consider the Carling Cup as a major comp. The fact you are a dirty rag who has never set foot in old trafford due to your armchair supporting, glory hunting ways, you see the carling cup as a nothing. You have just outed yourself, again. Now, fuck off back to whatever it is you are doing out of this forum and have a little wank over Giggs' free kick, as yu know thats exactly what you really want to be doing, because you are quite clearly a united fan.

Pigeonho, ala 606, back down mate. The guys a RAG WUM. Doesnt deserve your or the boards time or effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.