The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Mikey Boy said:
The point of this thread is this...

we all thought times had changed after getting new owners and the start of this season we bought some brilliant players only to find out that they are a bit shit actually...........

this thread at red cafe sums us up, i hate to admit it

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/lets-all-laugh-city-174749/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/lets-all-laug ... ndex2.html</a>

now they are having the last laugh on us for buying that piece of shit which is tevez and having a clueless RAG manager in mark hughes, GET HIM OUT

(what the fuck has he won as manager??) JOSE MOURINHO PLEASE OWNERS!!!!!!!

sooner we forget what rags think the better, understand your frustration at team but it wont happen over night, i dont think we have played well all season barring 25 mins first half in derby and 20 mins second half against arsenal, but we,ve only lost once, it will happen for us it takes time to build a class team.
support your team and forget what rags and other so called big clubs think, the fact they talk about us means we are a concern to them.
as for tevez class player one of our best without doubt
CITY CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD etc,etc,etc.

Mikey Boy said:
if we want city to become a huge club and make profits from overseas then we need global support

or is that too difficult for you to understand?

look at liverpool, huge support in china etc

united all over the world

arsenal have support in africa and the US

chelsea are becoming big over the planet too

we need to stop with the out of town rubbish as the modern game has changed

are we still stuck in 1970?

fuck off bag to Red Cafe you red ****...

irony.jpg

of this thread ;)

Pigeonho said:
Mikey Boy said:
??

the fa cup doesnt start until January, can i borrow your time machine please?

If you are a City fan, you would consider the Carling Cup as a major comp. The fact you are a dirty rag who has never set foot in old trafford due to your armchair supporting, glory hunting ways, you see the carling cup as a nothing. You have just outed yourself, again. Now, fuck off back to whatever it is you are doing out of this forum and have a little wank over Giggs' free kick, as yu know thats exactly what you really want to be doing, because you are quite clearly a united fan.

very mature, did that post take all of 3 seconds to think up? original? no.

the carling cup is silverware and i think we've got a good chance of winning it if we dont draw again. i really didnt realise he meant that trophy.

as for your attacks on me, there is no need. the rag comments are boring now, how do we know that you are not a united supporter? just because i am highlighting our poor season so far you attack me.

Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
Like i've said time and time again, we lost to Fulham last year, this year we didn't. That, statistically, is progress. Hull at home, well we should have beaten them, and their are no excuses there as we hammered them last year. Fulham are no mugs though. For me though, rather than looking at it as 7 draws on the run, I look at it as one defeat all season, away to your team the champions and for me, that is progress.

The "one defeat" defence annoys me a great deal, not losing is only good enough if you're also winning games. 7 points from 7 games, if we'd won 2, drawn 1 and lost 4 of our last 7 games we'd have 7 points also yet the number of people calling for Hughes' head and stating that it simply wasn't good enough would be far, far greater. The fact we haven't lost any of thos egames has masked the fact that the points return in October and November hasn't been anywhere near Champion's League form, in fact 1 point a game, averaged out over the season, will see you relegated.

One point a game would more than likely keep you up! But forgetting that, EVERY team has dips in form, it's about how you recover from them which is important. The recent points total isn't good enough, everyone acknowledges that, but we're still within touching distance of our targets. We're not doomed yet.

Mikey Boy said:
Pigeonho said:
If you are a City fan, you would consider the Carling Cup as a major comp. The fact you are a dirty rag who has never set foot in old trafford due to your armchair supporting, glory hunting ways, you see the carling cup as a nothing. You have just outed yourself, again. Now, fuck off back to whatever it is you are doing out of this forum and have a little wank over Giggs' free kick, as yu know thats exactly what you really want to be doing, because you are quite clearly a united fan.

the carling cup is silverware and i think we've got a good chance of winning it if we dont draw again. i really didnt realise he meant that trophy.

as for your attacks on me, there is no need. the rag comments are boring now, how do we know that you are not a united supporter? just because i am highlighting our poor season so far you attack me.

Have they banned the use of capital letters at Red Cafe or something? At least have the decency to form words correctly when you are amongst civilised people.

nu774ll said:
This the same Tevez that came on and ripped Liverpool apart at Anfield!? and should have won us the 3 pts?

oh come off it, we all called Mr Retire a shit maradona when he played for united

the level of hypocricy at these forums is scary at times.....

Mikey Boy said:
Pigeonho said:

Yawn.

m27 said:
At least have the decency to form words correctly when you are amongst civilised people.

so "fuck off rag" is civilised? i'd love an invite to one of your social evenings please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.