The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Mikey Boy said:
m27 said:
At least have the decency to form words correctly when you are amongst civilised people.

so "fuck off rag" is civilised? i'd love an invite to one of your social evenings please.

Fuck that, you'd be the one sitting in the corner sulking, getting on everyones nerves with your negativity and pesamistic attitude towards everything, which would eventually end up with you getting drunk and making a fool of yourself, resulting in you being ejected from said event. I honestly have never had the disprivilege to talk to someone so morose and negative.

Stick to bluemoon mate, nobody cares what the rags from Stretfod laugh at, cos frankly, nobody gives a flying shit about what they think.

The sad bastards. Peace among blues. x

Pigeonho said:
Mikey Boy said:
so "fuck off rag" is civilised? i'd love an invite to one of your social evenings please.

Fuck that, you'd be the one sitting in the corner sulking, getting on everyones nerves with your negativity and pesamistic attitude towards everything, which would eventually end up with you getting drunk and making a fool of yourself, resulting in you being ejected from said event. I honestly have never had the disprivilege to talk to someone so morose and negative.

I don't drink but good try.

i am trying to smile and be positive about 7 draws in a row making it a league record but failing, sorry about that.

but at least we're all from manchester. pity we dont get a trophy for it.

Mikey Boy said:
Pigeonho said:

i am trying to smile and be positive about 7 draws in a row making it a league record but failing, sorry about that.

Too young to drink eh?

Mikey Boy said:
nu774ll said:
This the same Tevez that came on and ripped Liverpool apart at Anfield!? and should have won us the 3 pts?

oh come off it, we all called Mr Retire a shit maradona when he played for united

the level of hypocricy at these forums is scary at times.....

Erm no i didnt... and i dont think you would have considering your a RAG anyway!

smudgedj said:
Mikey Boy said:

Too young to drink eh?

Do you think you look hard and cool having a drink? I can picture you now standing behind Lidl in Moss Side drinking a flagon of White Cider sharing a cigarette with your 13 year old girlfriend.

I think Mikey is that 'Kippax Kid(twat)' off Red Cafe. Tbh who gives a fuck anyway, the rags need to realise their stronghold on English football is now over. Look at the difference between them and Chelsea, they are miles apart with regards to a quality squad. As soon as Taggart fucks off to his grave then Manchester United the worlds biggest club(tm) will be buried alongside him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.