The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

and whilst we've got super mark hughes at the helm we'll keep drawing against relegation fodder like hull at home.

robinho doesnt want to play here either, its too cold and rainy in manchester for the little man

he'll be at barcelona in january anyway, good riddance

They should worry more about their financial position. That will only get worse once Giggs and Scholes retire there only option will be to follow an Arsenal style model buy them young (oh wait they already announced that) or start selling big name players (ooops already started) Yes you get the picture I feel our position is much stronger long term than the Theatre Of Debt tm laugh all you want rag boys the Glazers are the best thing to ever happen to you, how any business could lose £40 odd million when they made an operating profit of £60 million is beyond a joke. No doubt they will refinance again and that of course means higher debts and less likely to have funds when Slur Alchy decides to call it a day his successor will have any money to get his own players in.

Pigeonho said:
HAHA, i'm actually getting a decent level of entertainment out of this rag now. 'Do you think its cool to drink'? HAHAH, virgin.

so now im a virgin?? and i dont drink?! AND i am under 18?!?!?!

i better kill myself.

Mikey Boy said:
Pigeonho said:
HAHA, i'm actually getting a decent level of entertainment out of this rag now. 'Do you think its cool to drink'? HAHAH, virgin.

so now im a virgin?? and i dont drink?! AND i am under 18?!?!?!

i better kill myself.

Like I said before, next train to Bridgend. Course if you do that you'll miss your rag team finishing second to Chelsea this season.

they're bound to have a laugh at us at the moment, to be honest its down to city to sort their fucking necks out and start picking up more than a point a week, its the only way to keep the cockney mongs quiet!

Mikey Boy said:
smudgedj said:
Too young to drink eh?

Do you think you look hard and cool having a drink? I can picture you now standing behind Lidl in Moss Side drinking a flagon of White Cider sharing a cigarette with your 13 year old girlfriend.

Yes I do, drinking not only makes me look hard and cool but it also makes me look quite dashing as well.

i think comparing what we've won to united in recent times is a bit embarrassing, i'd stop there.

3 league titles and a european cup in a row to our massive ZERO stops any argument.

lets do what we do best and keep drawing

hughes out

wrongun73 said:
they're bound to have a laugh at us at the moment, to be honest its down to city to sort their fucking necks out and start picking up more than a point a week, its the only way to keep the cockney mongs quiet!

at last, someone with half a brain.

good post

smudgedj said:
Mikey Boy said:
Do you think you look hard and cool having a drink? I can picture you now standing behind Lidl in Moss Side drinking a flagon of White Cider sharing a cigarette with your 13 year old girlfriend.

Yes I do, drinking not only makes me look hard and cool but it also makes me look quite dashing as well.
yep, you do look rather dashing after ive had a drink or twenty ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.