The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but love and respect for Roberto Mancini and all he did for the team I love. Last season meant more to me than most people know. I lost the most incredible Aunt and only other City fan in my family and when all hope was lost, she told me 'don't worry, we'll catch United and win it.' We lost Beryl Shea shortly after and my beloved blues did the impossible and came back to win the league. Thank you Roberto Mancini, thank you so much for one of the greatest moments I got to share with someone who meant so much to me, in prayers and love. God bless you. My club is part of who I am, and always will be and I'll never stop loving them, they are my everything and brought me closer and closer to my Aunt. Now I'm dealing with MS and through the good and the bad, I will always have my boys in blue and they have me, forever. I will miss Roberto Mancini, but I've seen worse days as a fan and as a person. Thanks for everything, I'll never forget what you did in your time as our leader and manager.

Thanks Bobby

article_03b6107a46b9c7bc_1368408357_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

mancini_2035028c.jpg

article_ba30646c0a51ba1f_1368408512_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

You brought tears of joy, where once were tears of pain
You brought genuine laughter, where once it was self deprecating
You inflicted pain upon United, where once we inflicted amusement
You gave us hope, where once there was only despair

Thank you Roberto!

You will always be in our hearts for what you have given us!

In all my years as a Manchester City fan I have never been as disgusted about the club as I am now, Sacking Mancini Fucking Disgraceful! Fa Cup, Premier League, Charity shield And Qualified For Champions league Twice. ALL IN 3.5 YEARS,What an achievement! Mancini I will always have respect for you, Good Luck For The Future. FORZA MANCINI!!!!!!!!!!

The best manager since Joe Mercer and he made baconface retire , a true legend , he will always be welcome at the City of Manchester stadium, I would wish him luck , but he doesn't need it , he will walk into a top job at another big European club.

For the first trophy in 35 years......thank you.

For our first title in 44 years......thank you,

For the way we won the title......thank you.

For the 6-1.......thank you.

For making them rag fuckers shit themselves at the thought of our future....thank you.

For making all of us so very, very happy......thank you.

The very best of luck Roberto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.