The Roma match has convinced me...

Denayer impressed me especially doing the boring defensive work like keeping his line. Also looks decent coming out with the ball.

Fucking Kolarov is an absolute waste of space and hung Mangala out to dry so many times last season. Done the same thing with Denayer. The sooner we get rid of him the better.

If we're going 5 in the middle i'd keep him because he can cross a ball and will give us another option. But he's never been a defender since the day we bought him.

Can not beat a good old friendly to really up the levels of total bollocks being thrown out on the forum when people get carried away with a result. Very early days for some of these players lets not get carried away it isn't the old days of 80s early 90s when every single young player we had was the next big thing.
Funny as fuck though...can be as delusional as RAWK sometimes...

Remind us all of the standard he's been playing at the last 2 years.....
Won Celtic's YPOTY award last year, won the Scottish League YPOTY award last year, capped for Belgium where he gave a brilliant account of himself, scored 6 goals for Celtic.

As good as Denayer, Lopes and Kelechi were, I'm still most impressed by Garcia. He's 17. SEVENTEEN! And has been playing against seasoned pros and looking the part. Boy has unbelievable talent.

Remind us all of the standard he's been playing at the last 2 years.....
He is one of those players you just know is brilliant by watching him for 10 minutes. Nevertheless in the past year he had man of the match performances against Inter in the Cl, won the scottish young player of the year award and got man of the match in his second cap for Belgium away to France. So not a bad standard...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.