The Run In - Battle for 3rd & 4th

beziersblue said:
Can't say I'm looking forward to the semi. United have a poor team but still seem to grind out results. The main thing is they always play as a team. I can't remember the last time City clicked with every player playing his part. In every match these days it seems as if five or six players do well and the rest just walk through the match. .

The fact that United beat Arsenal with Wes Brown at right back,Oshea and Gibson in central midfield and those brazilian kids out wide says it all. They dont know when they are beaten and have a will to win that we just dont have.

How many last ten minute minute equalisers or winning goals do we get? I cant think of any off the top of my head. Can anyone else?

A defeat to them again will be the final nail in Mancini's coffin. It does however give him the opportunity to get the fans back onside. If he lands us silverware then all will be forgotten

I think it might very well be a blessing in disguise if we finish 6th. this season and get knocked out of the FA Cup semi-final.

Then next season we would not have to worry about getting tired out by European games.

We could also send out reserve team in both the Carling Cup and FA Cup, saving our first team for the important Premiership games. Keep Mancini as manager, as we crave the stability he brings and give him another £150m to top up the squad.

Doing that I reckon we could all but guarantee we would finish 4th. next season.

Job's a good 'un.

its us and spurs for 4th and 5th

liverpool despite their win yesterday were rubbish...so so average

We however are havign real probelms we dont look like scoring from open play at present as tev is knackered, balo is a huge risk and dzeko (we dont play to his strengths )just aint the right player

my worry is that we RM seems to bottle it in big games.....and we now have a few of those coming up...most noticeably against spurs liverpool and everton

Compared to spurs who in their big games go for the win regardless and then us yesterday where we clearly played for a draw (which is always a dangerous tactic) and failed

simon23 said:
its us and chelski for 4th and 5th

We however are havign real probelms we dont look like scoring from open play at present as tev is knackered, balo is a huge risk and dzeko (we dont play to his strengths )just aint the right player

my worry is that we RM seems to bottle it in big games.....and we now have a few of those coming up...most noticeably against spurs liverpool and everton

Compared to spurs who in their big games go for the win regardless and then us yesterday where we clearly played for a draw (which is always a dangerous tactic) and failed
Who's going to finish 3rd then, Spurs?

Dax777 said:
2 weeks ago when I did the predictions. Part of my prediction included losing 2=0 to Chelsea. And I still reckoned we'd finish 2nd based on that.

So since everything is still on schedule, I don't see how this loss changes anything. We are still going to finish 2nd.

Read it. Save it, and when it comes true, tell your kids Dax told yah :)

I wish I shared your confidence, mate. I really do.

Pigeonho said:
simon23 said:
its us and chelski for 4th and 5th

Who's going to finish 3rd then, Spurs?

oops i meant spurs...dont know why i put chelski......edited now

with this style of footy we will not win at anfield,and we wont beat the yids,an im not bothered...cos this guy mancini is fooking boring my ass off!!!
ive got to the stage where i couldnt give a toss about this team we have..they dont give a fook about the club,they put in minimum effort cos they think mancinis tactics are shite,and they show no team spirit whatsoever!.
i cant remember the last exciting game we were involved in????, its BORING and shite,its also getting us a bad name,cant get excited about the semi cos we are gonna play the same way,so its goodnight there too!!.
all in all,this season has gone,...again!!, get rid of these lazy fookers and start again,tevez doesnt like the boss? go on then fook off to spain! balotelli doesnt really wanna be here? fook off then,we dont want you either you jumped up big name nothing!!.
yaya only wants to play when he fancies it....bye then an take your brother with you son!!,barry? i dont know whats happened to you son,but you aint the guy i saw playing for villa!!!,kolarov you aint no defender ....i dunno what you are but you aint no defender!!!

i could go on and on but i cant be arsed,hurry up and go mancini cos if you dont,we will be in a coma........rant over!!!

simon23 said:

We'll end up with a better record than them in "top 6" games IMO.

Currently 9 points apiece, they've got Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and us to play. We've got Liverpool and them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.