The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:
Post of the thread.
We should be focussing on ourselves and our under performances in europe not look at united who tbf have won the competition and been in two finals in the past five or six years.

Like i said one of the best post on the thread
And embarrassed quite a few on here.

+1

brilliant post.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I stand by what I said Welbeck is a decent player :)

But seriously what makes you think we will improve next year in the CL?
Because by hook or by crook we will.
Who ever is in charge come the start of the season will have had the spends to sort it out. I'm sure the new suits are already on to that as we speak.
But in the CL you need more than having the best players, I doubt any of the Ajax players would get into are team apart from maybe Eriksen yet they still comfortable beat us, last year it took a last minute goal to beat a side who were relegated from their domestic league. We have also failed in both europa league campaigns under Mancini going out to a shite Lisbon side. I just don't think Mancini is tactically astute enough in the europe.

Do you think we had a poor campaign last year in the champions league?
First time ever in it too

you know its a bit fucking pathetic, we moan like fuck when all and sundry belittle,mock and attempt to derail our progress and here are blues doing their job for them by undermining the manager on the football clubs biggest fans forum.

ffs sake we are right at the business end of the season, unlikey though it is there is still a double to play for. the fa cup, a trophy we were so desperate for not long ago is there for the taking. get behind the team and get behind the manager and lets see where we are come may. no team can win the title every season, or a cup for that matter. if we miss out so what, we dust ourselves down and go again next season. maybe armed with a few additions to the squad, a little more luck and definatly a little more experience.

The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Who ever is in charge come the start of the season will have had the spends to sort it out. I'm sure the new suits are already on to that as we speak.
But in the CL you need more than having the best players, I doubt any of the Ajax players would get into are team apart from maybe Eriksen yet they still comfortable beat us, last year it took a last minute goal to beat a side who were relegated from their domestic league. We have also failed in both europa league campaigns under Mancini going out to a shite Lisbon side. I just don't think Mancini is tactically astute enough in the europe.

Why does it matter if it's the "first time" ?? Plenty of our players had prior to that year champions league experience. Don't you think given our squad and how well we played domestically that we didnt have a poor campaign ?

Our squad should have finished second and just the look on Ribery's face when he saw us draw Bayern in the group say's a lot of our team strength.

AustinBlue said:
Gandhi would probably be a great manager. Organization, people skills, strategic thinking, tactics, personal commitment, leadership... helping exceed expectations and overthrow long held institutions of power. Not sure how well he would do in Europe though.

This deserves a quote, very good, made me laugh anyway

de niro said:
you know its a bit fucking pathetic, we moan like fuck when all and sundry belittle,mock and attempt to derail our progress and here are blues doing their job for them by undermining the manager on the football clubs biggest fans forum.

ffs sake we are right at the business end of the season, unlikey though it is there is still a double to play for. the fa cup, a trophy we were so desperate for not long ago is there for the taking. get behind the team and get behind the manager and lets see where we are come may. no team can win the title every season, or a cup for that matter. if we miss out so what, we dust ourselves down and go again next season. maybe armed with a few additions to the squad, a little more luck and definatly a little more experience.

Theres posters on here who have said today they will not chant bobbys name at the game as he doesnt deserve it,they refuse and will only clap the team.

Unbelievable.

The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

On the first time thing loads of clubs like Malaga, Spurs, Napoli (who were in our group) etc
qualified in there debut season with much inferior squads to ours, plus the majority of our players have experience playing CL football so I don't think that should have any effect on our performances.

I thought our campaign last year was average bit unlucky not getting through with ten points but our wins came up against Bayern B team and poor Villarreal side who we only just managed to scrape past at home. One point against Napoli was also disappointing, thought Mancini got his tactics totally wrong in both games by going with 4-4-2 against aside notorious for its counter attacks.

greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

On the first time thing loads of clubs like Malaga, Spurs, Napoli (who were in our group) etc
qualified in there debut season with much inferior squads to ours, plus the majority of our players have experience playing CL football so I don't think that should have any effect on our performances.

I thought our campaign last year was average bit unlucky not getting through with ten points but our wins came up against Bayern B team and poor Villarreal side who we only just managed to scrape past at home. One point against Napoli was also disappointing, thought Mancini got his tactics totally wrong in both games by going with 4-4-2 against aside notorious for its counter attacks.

So basically he has had one poor season out of two in the champions league and you want rid?

The cookie monster said:
de niro said:

Theres posters on here who have said today they will not chant bobbys name at the game as he doesnt deserve it,they refuse and will only clap the team.

Unbelievable.

and there lies the problem. poster doesn't always equal fan.

The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:

So basically he has had one poor season out of two in the champions league and you want rid?
What Im saying is that when you take into account his CL performances in his managerial career there is no evidence to suggest it will improve anytime soon, if better options are available in the summer the owners have a big decision to make, should they give Mancini the money to invest and give him another shot in europe or go with a more proven manager in europe.

Why do you think we will improve in europe next year under Mancini?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.