The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
Billy isn't a fan of Mancini,he can refer to him as he wishes,he certainly hasn't been close to 'racist' so you can drop that shite from your little fishing trip.

Is there a particular reason you follow Billy, Dismal, Nip and the other couple of Mancini outer s around every thread and try and justify everything they say...........

You've noticed it to have you
I think he must follow billy to the crapper too

greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
We should be focussing on ourselves and our under performances in europe not look at united who tbf have won the competition and been in two finals in the past five or six years.

Like i said one of the best post on the thread
And embarrassed quite a few on here.
So if we fail to qualify from a CL group again next season but United fail as well that makes it okay?
Haven't you just used them as a benchmark in your previous post?

We should keep him, 2 cups in 2 years is plenty! He's still young as is most of our team. CL will be a struggle for a few years yet, English CL footie is off the boil, Spanish heading the same way, Krauts will dominate a little then probably the Italians. As long as we're competing at the top of English football our turn will come.

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
Billy isn't a fan of Mancini,he can refer to him as he wishes,he certainly hasn't been close to 'racist' so you can drop that shite from your little fishing trip.

Is there a particular reason you follow Billy, Dismal, Nip and the other couple of Mancini outer s around every thread and try and justify everything they say...........

The fucking irony numb nuts is that you are my biggest stalker!

And just to fuck you off completely,the reason i post on the same threads is our common interest.

Laters x

greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
What it means is that you can't write off a manager on the basis of 2 seasons failure in the Champions League, otherwise you'd have to write Ferguson off as well....and that's plainly stupid
Considering the past three seasons in eruope what is the evidence that there will be any significant improvement next year? And don't go on about experience, Malaga, Spurs, Napoli, PSG all have proved this is a bullshit excuse.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm --

waspish said:
Ask your self why haven't we been that good in Europe this season?
Mancini not being good enough tactically
Lack of Width
Lack of pace and quality in midfield

Tactically he is far better than BaconChops last year we were unlucky this year it just didnt happen and you get that in cup games! we will qualify next season I'm convinced ;)

Brendan110_0 said:
We should keep him, 2 cups in 2 years is plenty! He's still young as is most of our team. CL will be a struggle for a few years yet, English CL footie is off the boil, Spanish heading the same way, Krauts will dominate a little then probably the Italians. As long as we're competing at the top of English football our turn will come.
Chelsea who finished behind Newcastle won the CL last season

FantasyIreland said:
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:

The fucking irony numb nuts is that you are my biggest stalker!

And just to fuck you off completely,the reason i post on the same threads is our common interest.

Laters x

waspish said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
What it means is that you can't write off a manager on the basis of 2 seasons failure in the Champions League, otherwise you'd have to write Ferguson off as well....and that's plainly stupid
Considering the past three seasons in eruope what is the evidence that there will be any significant improvement next year? And don't go on about experience, Malaga, Spurs, Napoli, PSG all have proved this is a bullshit excuse.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm --

waspish said:
Ask your self why haven't we been that good in Europe this season?
Mancini not being good enough tactically
Lack of Width
Lack of pace and quality in midfield

Tactically he is far better than BaconChops last year we were unlucky this year it just didnt happen and you get that in cup games! we will qualify next season I'm convinced ;)
Hope so cant stand this one match a week bullshit!

The cookie monster said:
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:

You've noticed it to have you
I think he must follow billy to the crapper too

I wondered when Dolly would put in her appearance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.