The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

de niro said:
you know its a bit fucking pathetic, we moan like fuck when all and sundry belittle,mock and attempt to derail our progress and here are blues doing their job for them by undermining the manager on the football clubs biggest fans forum.

ffs sake we are right at the business end of the season, unlikey though it is there is still a double to play for. the fa cup, a trophy we were so desperate for not long ago is there for the taking. get behind the team and get behind the manager and lets see where we are come may. no team can win the title every season, or a cup for that matter. if we miss out so what, we dust ourselves down and go again next season. maybe armed with a few additions to the squad, a little more luck and definatly a little more experience.

Well said.

I'm all for different opinions, but sometimes I wonder whether some people actually support the club at all, because their never ending commentary on all things wrong is frankly anti City.

de niro said:
The Future's Blue said:
I do wonder what some of the 'Mancini Outers' thoughts were with regard to Hughes?

i think just as i did with hughes, its just no good chopping and changing all the time, even though hughes had drawn like 7 games in a row. so with mancini winning the title i certainly will be behind him and will give him the time to win even more stuff.

Domestic stuff though,right??

mammutly said:
de niro said:
you know its a bit fucking pathetic, we moan like fuck when all and sundry belittle,mock and attempt to derail our progress and here are blues doing their job for them by undermining the manager on the football clubs biggest fans forum.

ffs sake we are right at the business end of the season, unlikey though it is there is still a double to play for. the fa cup, a trophy we were so desperate for not long ago is there for the taking. get behind the team and get behind the manager and lets see where we are come may. no team can win the title every season, or a cup for that matter. if we miss out so what, we dust ourselves down and go again next season. maybe armed with a few additions to the squad, a little more luck and definatly a little more experience.

Well said.

I'm all for different opinions, but sometimes I wonder whether some people actually support the club at all, because their never ending commentary on all things wrong is frankly anti City.

You're all for differing opinions, but wonder whether the people with differing opinions actually support the club? That's quite funny.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
The Future's Blue said:
I do wonder what some of the 'Mancini Outers' thoughts were with regard to Hughes?

I can guess... and they'll want the next guy out too. Superiority complex, always think they know better than the next person, fuck 'em.
Hughes inner then...
Enough already.

Thanks for the answers, it's interesting to see the differing perspectives. I read some of the comments with regard to Mancini and wonder where they were formed.

I guess there were a few who wanted to keep Hughes and battled hard on forums plying the 'stability' debate but due to the fact he subsequently went they now have deep-seated convictions that can only be settled by the next manager being moved on. My mate is exactly that person.

Good to see that's there's none on here.

hgblue said:
mammutly said:
de niro said:

Well said.

You're all for differing opinions, but wonder whether the people with differing opinions actually support the club? That's quite funny.

It's not the differing opinions it's the never ending negativity. More like same old opinion, whatever we achieve on the pitch.

greasedupdeafguy said:
waspish said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
What Im saying is that when you take into account his CL performances in his managerial career there is no evidence to suggest it will improve anytime soon, if better options are available in the summer the owners have a big decision to make, should they give Mancini the money to invest and give him another shot in europe or go with a more proven manager in europe.

Why do you think we will improve in europe next year under Mancini?

So a manager can't improve like a player can then?
Where did I say that? I just don't think Mancini is good enough tactically in europe based on his managerial career and dont see any evidence to suggest he will improve.

Hey? He is still young as a manager of course he can improve and like I said earlier tactically defensively he is one of the best and I think he will improve given the time!

FantasyIreland said:
Wanting what you believe to be the best for your club isn't negative though,is it?

It depends how and when it's expressed, mate. We are in the home straight of two competitions still with a chance of winning both. No way can I see how calling for the manager to be sacked at this stage of the season is supporting the team. It's the opposite in fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.