The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

waspish said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
What it means is that you can't write off a manager on the basis of 2 seasons failure in the Champions League, otherwise you'd have to write Ferguson off as well....and that's plainly stupid
Considering the past three seasons in eruope what is the evidence that there will be any significant improvement next year? And don't go on about experience, Malaga, Spurs, Napoli, PSG all have proved this is a bullshit excuse.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm --

waspish said:
Ask your self why haven't we been that good in Europe this season?
Mancini not being good enough tactically
Lack of Width
Lack of pace and quality in midfield

Tactically he is far better than BaconChops last year we were unlucky this year it just didnt happen and you get that in cup games! we will qualify next season I'm convinced ;)

We were not unlucky last year. Last game we won against Bayern's reserves that already qualified. Had Bayern needed the points to qualify that game, they would have gotten the points.

Edit: unlucky

adorado30 said:
waspish said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Considering the past three seasons in eruope what is the evidence that there will be any significant improvement next year? And don't go on about experience, Malaga, Spurs, Napoli, PSG all have proved this is a bullshit excuse.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm --

Mancini not being good enough tactically
Lack of Width
Lack of pace and quality in midfield

Tactically he is far better than BaconChops last year we were unlucky this year it just didnt happen and you get that in cup games! we will qualify next season I'm convinced ;)

We were not unlucky last year. Last game we won against Bayern's reserves that already qualified. Had Bayern needed the points to qualify that game, they would have gotten the points.

And how do you know this

grim up north said:
adorado30 said:
waspish said:

And how do you know this

Because we have been outplayed/out-coached pretty much every game year par the Villarreal games.

adorado30 said:
grim up north said:
adorado30 said:

And how do you know this

Because we have been outplayed/out-coached pretty much every game year par the Villarreal games.

Ok thanks

The cookie monster said:
How manys left now nipholmes been outed gaylord
Do you make it 5 or 6 pal?
I make it 5 + Greasedbutt.(although after his Wellbeck comments he shouldn't really be mentioned in the same breath as the others;)

Gaylord du Bois said:
The cookie monster said:
I make it 5 + Greasedbutt.(although after his Wellbeck comments he shouldn't really be mentioned in the same breath as the others;)

Careful you be accused of stalking

Gaylord du Bois said:
The cookie monster said:
I stand by what I said Welbeck is a decent player :)

But seriously what makes you think we will improve next year in the CL?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The cookie monster said:

Because by hook or by crook we will.
Who ever is in charge come the start of the season will have had the spends to sort it out. I'm sure the new suits are already on to that as we speak.

Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Because by hook or by crook we will.
Who ever is in charge come the start of the season will have had the spends to sort it out. I'm sure the new suits are already on to that as we speak.
But in the CL you need more than having the best players, I doubt any of the Ajax players would get into are team apart from maybe Eriksen yet they still comfortable beat us, last year it took a last minute goal to beat a side who were relegated from their domestic league. We have also failed in both europa league campaigns under Mancini going out to a shite Lisbon side. I just don't think Mancini is tactically astute enough in the europe.
Just seen this in the Mourinho thread, doesn't make great reading
2zsmm15.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.