The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

mammutly said:
FantasyIreland said:
Wanting what you believe to be the best for your club isn't negative though,is it?

It depends how and when it's expressed, mate. We are in the home straight of two competitions still with a chance of winning both. No way can I see how calling for the manager to be sacked at this stage of the season is supporting the team. It's the opposite in fact.
I don't see how posting things like Forza Mancini on the internet is going to have any effect on our performances, every fan should get behind the team on matchday but the point of the forum is about expressing your opinion.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mammutly said:
FantasyIreland said:
Wanting what you believe to be the best for your club isn't negative though,is it?

It depends how and when it's expressed, mate. We are in the home straight of two competitions still with a chance of winning both. No way can I see how calling for the manager to be sacked at this stage of the season is supporting the team. It's the opposite in fact.
I don't see how posting things like Forza Mancini on the internet is going to have any effect on our performances, every fan should get behind the team on matchday but the point of the forum is about expressing your opinion.

Exactly.

As long as on matchday the support for the team is there,what is said on here is irrelevant.Besides,Mancini,is in no way performing badly enough to warrant any type of match day rant,some just feel we could do better in the long run than he can offer.

Its simply debate,based on personal opinion and wishes,about what is best for the team we all love.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mammutly said:
FantasyIreland said:

And our own so called fans fuelling all the anti City shite in the media? By all means have an opinion, but relentlessly banging on about changing the manager at this stage of the season is not only pointless, it's also potentially undermining to the club you claim to support.

Some people would be better off saying nothing or, if they really can't do that, going over to redcafe to find a sympathetic audience. Because proper blues should be 100% supporting City now, not moaning and sniping about how this and that manager might be better than the one we've got.

mammutly said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mammutly said:

And our own so called fans fuelling all the anti City shite in the media? By all means have an opinion, but relentlessly banging on about changing the manager at this stage of the season is not only pointless, it's also potentially undermining to the club you claim to support.

Some people would be better off saying nothing or, if they really can't do that, going over to redcafe to find a sympathetic audience. Because proper blues should be 100% supporting City now, not moaning and sniping about how this and that manager might be better than the one we've got.

'proper blues' ?!

Why would I want to go on a united forum?
This forum would be pretty bland if everyone who posted had to tow a 'party line'.
'Undermining the club' ? It's called free speech I think.

So, after what date should fans be allowed to air there concerns freely? (I'll pop it on the calendar)

He's earned enough brownie points to at least keep his job till the end of next season.

Let's all leave it at that. Forget the bickering and calls for him to go and get behind the team.

Len Rum said:
He's earned enough brownie points to at least keep his job till the end of next season.

Let's all leave it at that. Forget the bickering and calls for him to go and get behind the team.

But mate, this a fan forum for discussion & exchange of views. As long as it doesn't break the CoC why should things be off limits? There are clearly a minority of genuine city fans who have genuine concerns about the manager. If some don't agree then fine, we can discuss it on the these threads.

If there was a topic I had no interest in, I just wouldn't look at it or post in it.
If there was a topic I thought inappropriate, I'd report it.
Simple.

Rather than sack managers I'd like some consistency...sacking managers hasn't done Chelsea any good.

That seems reasonable to me.

chesterbells said:

It's not though is it. It's clearly very personal between two groups of posters. It's not like there's thousands of people arguing about it. There's probably a dozen posters either side of the fence who keep these threads alive. C'est la vie...

greasedupdeafguy said:
mancityvstoke said:
Rather than sack managers I'd like some consistency...sacking managers hasn't done Chelsea any good.

That seems reasonable to me.
They won the fa cup and CL last season...

and then sacked the guy who won it ...doesnt make sense. Just like sacking Mancini wouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.