The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

greasedupdeafguy said:
mancityvstoke said:
Rather than sack managers I'd like some consistency...sacking managers hasn't done Chelsea any good.

That seems reasonable to me.
They won the fa cup and CL last season...

Ssshhh...!

That doesnt fit in with their theory.

FantasyIreland said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mancityvstoke said:
Rather than sack managers I'd like some consistency...sacking managers hasn't done Chelsea any good.

Ssshhh...!

That doesnt fit in with their theory.

Consistency theory?

BillyShears said:
chesterbells said:

It's not though is it. It's clearly very personal between two groups of posters. It's not like there's thousands of people arguing about it. There's probably a dozen posters either side of the fence who keep these threads alive. C'est la vie...

Well, that's fine, the rest can just leave them/us to it rather than keep popping in to say it shouldn't be spoken of or it's "off limits".
Ive no idea if it is the case, but I'd guess/hope there isn't a single poster - on either side - who only comes on here to post exclusively in threads on this topic - but I could be wrong ;-)
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

mancityvstoke said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mancityvstoke said:

and then sacked the guy who won it ...doesnt make sense. Just like sacking Mancini wouldn't.
You said sacking managers hasn't done Chelsea any good yet they won the biggest trophy in European football last season. Basically every top European side bar United replace there manager on a regular basis yet are still successful so I don't buy into this you need stability to be successful theory. If Mancini is to stay is should be judged on whether he has the ability to take the club forward which im personally unsure about it shouldnt just come down to stability.

1. Insert statement about how latest game results by either City or another team demonstrate that City is doing better than the expectations that existed prior to the game.
2. Insert statement about how this new set of expectations means that anyone who had previously responded to a question about whether the team would perform better with any different personnel should be ashamed or willing to admit they were wrong
3. Insert statement by someone previously holding an opinion about the performance of the team relative to the optimal performance of the team with different personnel still has that opinion and can adapt it to the new data set
4. Insert statement of outraged indignation that anyone would still be willing to articulate an opinion that City would perform better with different personnel and question their loyalty to the club
5. Insert statement of outraged indignation by City fan that his loyalty is questioned that includes reference to long term match attendance or getting the back of their leg peed on standing in the Kippax
6. Insert personal attacks on the marital status of the last poster's parents, or the size of their sex organ, or their intellectual maturity
7. Rinse and repeat

mancityvstoke said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mancityvstoke said:

and then sacked the guy who won it ...doesnt make sense. Just like sacking Mancini wouldn't.

Would agree with you 100%, if there wasn't anyone better available &/ willing to come here that is.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:15 am --<br /><br />
AustinBlue said:
1. Insert statement about how latest game results by either City or another team demonstrate that City is doing better than the expectations that existed prior to the game.
2. Insert statement about how this new set of expectations means that anyone who had previously responded to a question about whether the team would perform better with any different personnel should be ashamed or willing to admit they were wrong
3. Insert statement by someone previously holding an opinion about the performance of the team relative to the optimal performance of the team with different personnel still has that opinion and can adapt it to the new data set
4. Insert statement of outraged indignation that anyone would still be willing to articulate an opinion that City would perform better with different personnel and question their loyalty to the club
5. Insert statement of outraged indignation by City fan that his loyalty is questioned that includes reference to long term match attendance or getting the back of their leg peed on standing in the Kippax
6. Insert personal attacks on the marital status of the last poster's parents, or the size of their sex organ, or their intellectual maturity
7. Rinse and repeat

Lol, change the words city and kippax, and you've just described every football club fan forum in Britain

chesterbells said:
mancityvstoke said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Would agree with you 100%, if there wasn't anyone better available &/ willing to come here that is.

di matteo?

mancityvstoke said:
chesterbells said:
mancityvstoke said:

Would agree with you 100%, if there wasn't anyone better available &/ willing to come here that is.

di matteo?

:-)
i think that's the cue for me to head to the land of nod

mammutly said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mammutly said:
It depends how and when it's expressed, mate. We are in the home straight of two competitions still with a chance of winning both. No way can I see how calling for the manager to be sacked at this stage of the season is supporting the team. It's the opposite in fact.
I don't see how posting things like Forza Mancini on the internet is going to have any effect on our performances, every fan should get behind the team on matchday but the point of the forum is about expressing your opinion.

And our own so called fans fuelling all the anti City shite in the media? By all means have an opinion, but relentlessly banging on about changing the manager at this stage of the season is not only pointless, it's also potentially undermining to the club you claim to support.

Some people would be better off saying nothing or, if they really can't do that, going over to redcafe to find a sympathetic audience. Because proper blues should be 100% supporting City now, not moaning and sniping about how this and that manager might be better than the one we've got.

afuckinmen to that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.