The Scottish Politics thread

Good riddance.

Haven't a clue who to vote for up here at next election time. Usually between SNP and Labour, last few times been SNP but their policies almost seem intent on reducing their share of the vote and right now Labour aren't a viable alternative. It'll never be Tory is all I know. Utter shambles atm and Humza is a total clown who was never fit to lead the country.

I'll applaud if he announces it. Another politician who let the power go to his head and thought his word was law.

Good riddance.

Haven't a clue who to vote for up here at next election time. Usually between SNP and Labour, last few times been SNP but their policies almost seem intent on reducing their share of the vote and right now Labour aren't a viable alternative. It'll never be Tory is all I know. Utter shambles atm and Humza is a total clown who was never fit to lead the country.
Pretty much the same, in a Scottish election I’d probably vote for the SNP constituency vote and Green, if they had any regional list candidates. Probably still SNP in a UK election - anything to avoid either Labour or Conservative having a large majority.

Pretty much the same, in a Scottish election I’d probably vote for the SNP constituency vote and Green, if they had any regional list candidates. Probably still SNP in a UK election - anything to avoid either Labour or Conservative having a large majority.

Can't bring myself to put a tick next to anything linked with Patrick Harvie or particularly Ross Greer's name.

Politics are a mess. If Labour stuck to their roots on the 2014 indy campaign rather than shifting to the right in a shameless vote grab, they'd be absolutely cruising it by this point.

Alba party? Honestly, fuck knows.

Officially quit.

I still think we will see a vote of no confidence in the government as well this week. Whether it’s successful or not I’m not sure.

How a party can destroy itself.
The SNPs actions over the last 3 years are a classic example of what not to do.
More importanly, will the Greens support the SNP in the upcoming Labour vote of confidence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.