The Scottish Politics thread

Yes. Most, if not all immigrants are looking for a better life for themselves and family which would involve working and contributing.What else would they be doing.

Sending UK taxpayers public money and benefits home to their families abroad, and leeching off the NHS, obviously.

Don't think that caveat or condition is anyone's to give or impose. Or Accept. I think the question of independence will never be off the table, until it is either fulfilled or there is just no real appetite for it more organically.

I do agree, if one gets called and comes to nothing, there shouldn't be another one for ages. But as a natural and logical principle, not as a political position. A second no Should by all sense kill it, but then, didn't we all think that before Brexit!

As i've said before, don't particularly want this one either tbf, but there is a mandadate for it, and a will there by a population, so if it has to be then so be it.
It doesn't matter how many times we choose to have a referendum.

What does matter it that we continue to vote in record numbers for parties who's primary mandate is independence from the union. That's their sole aim, and that's what the majority of Scots are voting for.

Looking South all I see is a Tory government we haven't voted for in over 70 years making the inequality divide far greater than its ever been in history. I can't fathom why anyone in their right mind can watch the poorest in society being squeezed into deciding between heating their homes or eating. That's the genuine reality for millions of people in this country.

Meanwhile oil and gas profits and banking elites revel in their record profits helped by Tory tax cuts. Instead of taxing these organisations and their stakeholders, this shit show of a government decide to PAY OUT £72m in rebates to Shell...

If your a Tory supporting this then your an absolute fucking thunder ****. No way around it.

Sending UK taxpayers public money and benefits home to their families abroad, and leeching off the NHS, obviously.
Are these people making massive amounts of money to send home? Are they corporate bankers? The reality is they do low income jobs, so suggesting they send mass profits out of the country is fucking stupid. The money leaving this country is from corporations not paying their taxes, voted in by convert Daily Mail racists too fucking thick to see the reality of how much they are being shafted by the government.

Your enemy right now is your rising gas bills. Its rising petrol prices. It's rising food prices and inflation. All which benefits multi millionaires dodging taxes. Its not the wee guy bringing your Deliveroo on a bike. Open your fucking eyes.

And what exactly are they leeching from the NHS? The last I seen it was the Tory backing Pharma companies and management consultancies causing the problems. Google Alastair Burt. That vermin **** filibustered in the house of commons to stop the NHS buying cheap, unpatented drugs, to the cost of hundreds of millions. That's money from my taxes and yours, going straight into buying some **** their 3rd super yacht.

Where is the Daily Fuhrer then with the outrage? Absolute embarrassment of a paper and a cringe when I see cunts reading it.

Last edited:
Are these people making massive amounts of money to send home? Are they corporate bankers? The reality is they do low income jobs, so suggesting they send mass profits out of the country is fucking stupid. The money leaving this country is from countries not paying their taxes, voted in by convert Daily Mail racists too fucking thick to see the reality of how much they are being shafted by the government.

Your enemy right now is your rising gas bills. Its rising petrol prices. It's rising food prices and inflation. All which benefits multi killionaires dodging taxes. Its not the wee guy bringing your Deliveroo on a bike. Open your fucking eyes.

And what exactly are they leeching from the NHS? The last I seen it was the Tory backing Pharma companies and management consultancies causing the problems. Google Alastair Burt. That vermin **** filibustered in the house of commons to stop the NHS buying cheap, unpatented drugs, to the cost of hundreds of millions potentially. That's money from my taxes and yours, going straight into buying some **** their 3rd super yacht.

Where is the Daily Fuhrer then with the outrage? Absolute embarrassment of a paper and a cringe when I see cunts reading it.

Can't quite work out whether you are responding to me or merely expanding my point, but just in case it wasn't blatantly obvious, my one was highly damn sarcastic.

Can't quite work out whether you are responding to me or merely expanding my point, but just in case it wasn't blatantly obvious, my one was highly damn sarcastic.
Not having a go at you at all. Just taking an opportunity to post how truly vile this government is.

People will always moan about shit. Work mates, the wife, the weather. But the fact the people in this country, many of whom see themselves as superior, nazi vanquishing rulers of the waves, put up with such an openly and insane amount of rear end bashing honestly baffles me.

Many countries would have dragged the oil and energy CEOs and these politicians out of their executive meetings and beat them to death in the streets. Now I'm not calling for bloodshed and violence. But Britain is a nation of shitbags.

I've held off saying it here for a fair while, for fear of tempting fate, but MY the one thing I really enjoyed the last couple of years, was the absense of indyref talk. Honestly, what a relief it was and how good it felt.

I know there has been other shit, and that's terrible in itself, and the indyref hasnt gone unmentioned here and there, but just not having it constantly in the foreground and generally as a subtext to everything, for me has been such a relief after what is almost a decade of it being a constant and dominant topic.

Feels good to get that out.

And back to where we were then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.