The Sopranos

Mayor West said:
Just couldn't get into it at all, gave it 2 and a half seasons so it got a fair chance.

Breaking bad is on a completely different level.

You should of stuck with it,you missed the greatest series ever shown on television.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Mayor West said:
Just couldn't get into it at all, gave it 2 and a half seasons so it got a fair chance.

You should of stuck with it,you missed the greatest series ever shown on television.

So everyone tells me, but didnt think much of it.

I thought the ending to the sopranos was probably my favourite ending to any series ive watched.

Mayor West said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Mayor West said:

So everyone tells me, but didnt think much of it.

Give it another go MW.

Awesome show

And yes he does get killed at the end. "never hear it happen" You can see it is Tony's POV until when the guy in the members only jacket is walking to the bathroom, then it all turns to black for a few seconds then its the end. That's when Tony gets shot.

mayo31 said:
Tony Soprano was the best character ever portrayed on television

Bang on the money mayo!
Its easy when somebody dies, to jump on the bandwagon and say how good they were etc
But I can honestly say, we was only talking about James Gandolfini a week or so before he died, and how imo, he (Tony Soprano) made the show so special!
Many, many more fantastic actors involved, and it is just incredible once you get in to it!!
Some fit women also...
Can't decide between Gloria Trillo and Adriana who is the best??

JamesMCFC said:
Awesome show

And yes he does get killed at the end. "never hear it happen" You can see it is Tony's POV until when the guy in the members only jacket is walking to the bathroom, then it all turns to black for a few seconds then its the end. That's when Tony gets shot.

There's no right or wrong answer. It's left to your imagination and that's where the theories and opinions come out.

mayo31 said:
Tony Soprano was the best character ever portrayed on television
Completely agree. The Sopranos is the best tv ever made imho. Im off for a week from tomorrow after working right through xmas and new year and I think I'll revisit the box sets and watch it all again

I couldn't get into either.

I gave Sopranos two series and was two episodes into season two of Breaking Bad, just didn't keep me interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.