The Sopranos

gazhinio said:
mayo31 said:
Tony Soprano was the best character ever portrayed on television

Bang on the money mayo!
Its easy when somebody dies, to jump on the bandwagon and say how good they were etc
But I can honestly say, we was only talking about James Gandolfini a week or so before he died, and how imo, he (Tony Soprano) made the show so special!
Many, many more fantastic actors involved, and it is just incredible once you get in to it!!
Some fit women also...
Can't decide between Gloria Trillo and Adriana who is the best??[/quote
Preferred Ginny sacrimoni ; )

He gets whacked. No bells or whistles about interpretation, the writers have said as much. It's just a very detailed ending that takes into account more than just the final scene.

pudge said:
He gets whacked. No bells or whistles about interpretation, the writers have said as much. It's just a very detailed ending that takes into account more than just the final scene.

Everywhere i've looked online, including comments from Chase himself, there's been no indicaction that he was whacked, merely leaving it the viewers interpretation.

What have I not seen, because you'll find a load of people with vastly different opinions than that of yourself (albeit there's plenty in agreement with you too).

sjk2008 said:
pudge said:

Everywhere i've looked online, including comments from Chase himself, there's been no indicaction that he was whacked, merely leaving it the viewers interpretation.

What have I not seen, because you'll find a load of people with vastly different opinions than that of yourself (albeit there's plenty in agreement with you too).
I genuinely don't understand how anyone can think he didn't die. There's an abundance of comments from Chase supporting the idea, or more fact imo, that he died.

I didn't want to think that when I first saw it but denials the only reason to still believe it imo.

I'm not meaning to sound harsh, i genuinely don't get nor believe how he couldn't have died, not a theory out there is as plausible as the alternative.

I liked the Sopranos overall but I do feel that it is a little overrated, Greatest TV Show not quite for me. Would definitely recommend the show to anyone though.

Best series in the world. Gandolfini plays Tony Soprano absolutely brilliantly. Loved it.

The ending is a strange one. My interpretation of it is that he didn't die, but that everywhere he goes for the rest of his life, he's always going to have to watch his back. Literally.

The amount of spoliers is ruinigng the thread.

Makes it look shit.

I also have no interest in it but am still reading it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.