The Southampton Thread!

Just had a thought (yes it hurt)

So What is the owners intentions should they get cl footy, will she invest ?
They will bloody have to if they do not want to crumble in both competitions next season. If not they will do a Liverpool at minimum because you need the squad.
I think Koeman has the tools needed to succeed in such an environment (fighting with the big boys proper) so i guess it is down to the owner.

I hope they invest and make a fist of it and knock the dippers and utd down another peg in the true order.
Preferably Arse and spurs also.

How much cash do they get if they finish 3rd or 4th and how much did they make from sales ?

No Schneiderlin, Wanyama, Mane and Alderwield today for Southampton yet they still looked a bit of a machine.

It's all about the system with Koeman, not so much the individual, that's great management and coaching.

They are definitely the third best team this season and I think it would be a disappointment now not to get top 4.

Fair play!!

sam-caddick said:
No Schneiderlin, Wanyama, Mane and Alderwield today for Southampton yet they still looked a bit of a machine.

It's all about the system with Koeman, not so much the individual, that's great management and coaching.

They are definitely the third best team this season and I think it would be a disappointment now not to get top 4.

Fair play!!

Southampton have become my 2nd team, great youth set up, playing football on the grass and they are not Bottlepool Manure, Arsenal or Spurs.

I fucking hope they finish third and Arsenal win their fourth place trophy (but obvs not starting tomorrow).

They are structurally outstanding, much more so than their CL rivals. The only thing that will stop them getting in the top 4 is injuries.

BlueTG said:
I fucking hope they finish third and Arsenal win their fourth place trophy (but obvs not starting tomorrow).

There's no good option for you lot for the fourth spot.

Rags is a no-no.
Arsenal - it's getting tedious, it'd be nice for this club that "does things the right way unlike you lot *wink* *wink*" them to get a rude awakening and miss out on UCL for a change.
Spurs - haha.
Us -- you hate us now because some of our fans were excited about possibly winning the title last season.

law74 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Kun Aguero said:
So much for the owner selling everything and accepting relegation. This mob could be even stronger than last season.

Said this on the 13th of August and been proved correct. Again.
I have a fiver on them being relegated, starting to get worried i might lose the bet
A fiver well spent if they squeeze the rags out of the top 4, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.