The "Stamp"....

dref619 said:
ssg2 said:
Shit happens, we lost to a really shit city team 2 seasons ago early on and still won the league, this is our best start in the last 3 years so I'm not worried at all.
After saturdays perfromance I am as confident as ever, saturday night and sunday I'll be shitting it, always am doesn't matter what squad you have. I'm hoping that with you having a better squad united will raise their game as the past few derbies united haven't played like they would in an arsenal/chelsea type game.

RAG
pinkpanthersellers.jpg

You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

I am fearing the worst, even though I don't think he did anything wrong the FA will have to respond to the media frenzy and will give him an unprecedented ban, I hope everybody is ready for it.

They absolutely hate City now and will take great pleasure in punishing us even though it is the player that should be punished if anyone.

ssg2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
When?

Violent conduct in pre-season always results in a ban. Or do you believe you are above the rules yet again?

No they havn't, stop talking shite.
Evra got a 4 game ban for a scuffle with a racist chelsea groundsman
Scholes got a 3 match ban for a friendly yet the following year a liverpool player gets a red in the same competition and gets no punishment at all
Mutu was banned for 7 months for failing a test, De Boer and Davids banned for 4 months, Stam at Lazio 5 months,
Do you have a life? Or do you just look up facts and then debate with hundreds of City fans on a City forum?

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

You joking mate? They'll do anything to make the rags win the title, probably put him in jail for a few years until he's severely unfit and not able to play.

They should give bans to people making yet more needless Ade threads instead of posting in the ones already here.

I have therefore reported the OP to the Needless Thread Association.

F.A?? pwah it should be called F. Shit.

LCBblue said:
ssg2 said:
Evra got a 4 game ban for a scuffle with a racist chelsea groundsman
Scholes got a 3 match ban for a friendly yet the following year a liverpool player gets a red in the same competition and gets no punishment at all
Mutu was banned for 7 months for failing a test, De Boer and Davids banned for 4 months, Stam at Lazio 5 months,
Do you have a life? Or do you just look up facts and then debate with hundreds of City fans on a City forum?
I don't look up facts its called knowing your football, but I'm a united fan so mustn't know anything about football!!
I'm at work passing some time, I don't come on here at home as I have a life.
Whats the matter did I make your friend look silly because I proved I wasn't talking shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.