The "Stamp"....

Evra was brave did you see the size of that fat cockney wanker? :D
The kind of talk that got your litte friend in trouble.
The scholes one is down to the fact that a liverpool player was let off, he deserved the red but I think reds in freindlies shouldn't count towards league games.
They don't EXCEPT FOR VIOLENT CONDUCT (Christ, why does he not understand this?)
The whole uefa/fa thing....most city fans say we have the FA in our pocket, why was he not let off then?
There was huge pressure from UEFA and FIFA at the time, saying they would overule & extend the ban if the F.A. were soft.

ssg2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yeah. How racist of him to ask Evra to move away from the area of the pitch he was working on. And how brave of Evra to counter the racist twat by being an arrogant Frenchist.

Wat part of VOILENT CONDUCT didn't you understand?

As you've been keen to poitn out in the past, none of those were F.A. enforced.

Funny how you forgot that isn't it? After pointing it out less than half an hour ago?

The scholes one is down to the fact that a liverpool player was let off, he deserved the red but I think reds in freindlies shouldn't count towards league games.

The whole uefa/fa thing....most city fans say we have the FA in our pocket, why was he not let off then?

why are you still here making useless arguements,

when i have time to kill i come onto the forum of my own team, not my rivals,

now if you wouldn't mind sodding off

ssg2 said:
LCBblue said:
You obiously care enough to continue posting, your post count is nearly 500. You do talk shite, your a rag.
I continue posting as my posts seem to raise a reaction and I will post back. If someone is talking shit I will respond, if someone puts me in my place I take it on the chin.
And as I've said before there is a reason I am here, I come on to check out the forum with regards the academy and any news that may be happening and if I stumble on a united thread I'll have my say.
Well then.

Adebayor song for the Emirates?

to the usual Adebayor tune....

Adebayor
Adebayoooooooor
He stamped on van Persie
His face is a bit sore!

Re: talksport now

that adrian lad is saying why is it racist eating bananas ?

they didn't just eat them but threw them at adebayor you fucking numpty.

LCBblue said:
ssg2 said:
I continue posting as my posts seem to raise a reaction and I will post back. If someone is talking shit I will respond, if someone puts me in my place I take it on the chin.
And as I've said before there is a reason I am here, I come on to check out the forum with regards the academy and any news that may be happening and if I stumble on a united thread I'll have my say.
Well then.
Well then what?

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

What did Keane get for the Haarland incident. Sorry lads but it should be the same. Great player when he's happy but I dont want our club associated with that kind of behaviour. The best thing the club can do is take it on the chin and come out with some dignity. Imagine if a kid on another team had done that to your child!

dref619 said:
ssg2 said:

why are you still here making useless arguements,

when i have time to kill i come onto the forum of my own team, not my rivals,

now if you wouldn't mind sodding off

I can do both at the same time, its not difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.