The "Stamp"....

Evra got a 4 game ban for a scuffle with a racist chelsea groundsman
Yeah. How racist of him to ask Evra to move away from the area of the pitch he was working on. And how brave of Evra to counter the racist twat by being an arrogant Frenchist.
Scholes got a 3 match ban for a friendly yet the following year a liverpool player gets a red in the same competition and gets no punishment at all
Wat part of VOILENT CONDUCT didn't you understand?
Mutu was banned for 7 months for failing a test, De Boer and Davids banned for 4 months, Stam at Lazio 5 months,
As you've been keen to poitn out in the past, none of those were F.A. enforced.

Funny how you forgot that isn't it? After pointing it out less than half an hour ago?

ssg2 said:
LCBblue said:
Do you have a life? Or do you just look up facts and then debate with hundreds of City fans on a City forum?
I don't look up facts its called knowing your football, but I'm a united fan so mustn't know anything about football!!
I'm at work passing some time, I don't come on here at home as I have a life.
Whats the matter did I make your friend look silly because I proved I wasn't talking shit.

Nah, you didn't do that at all.

ssg2 said:
LCBblue said:
Do you have a life? Or do you just look up facts and then debate with hundreds of City fans on a City forum?
I don't look up facts its called knowing your football, but I'm a united fan so mustn't know anything about football!!
Whats the matter did I make your friend look silly because I proved I wasn't talking shit.
You obiously care enough to continue posting, your post count is nearly 500.

Bluemoon115 said:
Evra got a 4 game ban for a scuffle with a racist chelsea groundsman
Yeah. How racist of him to ask Evra to move away from the area of the pitch he was working on. And how brave of Evra to counter the racist twat by being an arrogant Frenchist.
Scholes got a 3 match ban for a friendly yet the following year a liverpool player gets a red in the same competition and gets no punishment at all
Mutu was banned for 7 months for failing a test, De Boer and Davids banned for 4 months, Stam at Lazio 5 months,

Funny how you forgot that isn't it? After pointing it out less than half an hour ago?
Evra was brave did you see the size of that fat cockney wanker? :D

The scholes one is down to the fact that a liverpool player was let off, he deserved the red but I think reds in freindlies shouldn't count towards league games.

The whole uefa/fa thing....most city fans say we have the FA in our pocket, why was he not let off then?

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

No reason why he should get an 8 match ban if City handle it properly. There's plenty of precedent for players not getting suspended for exaggerated celebrations in front of opposition fans (Henry and Neville being the high-profile ones). And nobody can convince me that the "stamp" is any worse than any number of similar incidents that have attracted a retrospective 3 match ban after being missed by the officials. Certainly it's nothing like as bad as Thatcher on Mendes.

ssg2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Evra was brave did you see the size of that fat cockney wanker? :D

The scholes one is down to the fact that a liverpool player was let off, he deserved the red but I think reds in freindlies shouldn't count towards league games.

The whole uefa/fa thing....most city fans say we have the FA in our pocket, why was he not let off then?
Email the FA?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2009/09/14/revealed-the-inspiration-behind-adebayors-contorversial-goal-celebration" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... elebration</a>

This was just light hearted cokernee banter I suppose ????

An 8 match ban is stupid if that happens Van perise should recieve a 6 match ban. He tried to cause a riot and tried to end GIVENS career.

LCBblue said:
ssg2 said:
You obiously care enough to continue posting, your post count is nearly 500. You do talk shite, your a rag.
I continue posting as my posts seem to raise a reaction and I will post back. If someone is talking shit I will respond, if someone puts me in my place I take it on the chin.
And as I've said before there is a reason I am here, I come on to check out the forum with regards the academy and any news that may be happening and if I stumble on a united thread I'll have my say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.