The "Stamp"....

Re: You do know he will get about 8 game ban.....

cashmoney said:
What did Keane get for the Haarland incident. Sorry lads but it should be the same. Great player when he's happy but I dont want our club associated with that kind of behaviour. The best thing the club can do is take it on the chin and come out with some dignity. Imagine if a kid on another team had done that to your child!
There's no comparison to the Haaland incident, that wasn't retaliation it was a clear assault.

Re: talksport now

Absolute disgrace Adrian C is trying to justify it saying its not racist Arsenal fans throwing Bannanas on the pitch - they just happened to have them.

Hes also said you cant blame the arsenal fans for riots and injuring the steward - All Ades fault they were well within their rights.

I know hes a fucking prick and does it on purpose to wind people up but justifying racism isnt funny.

An innocent man getting knocked out and put in hospital is not funny.

Hes also said RVP was perfectly fine running up to the city fans and telling them to fuck off. He said well thats what footballers do.

Insisting on Ade getting a 6 match ban BTW. Comming back from the adverts he said 6 match ban minimum please. First thing he said. I wont be listening to Talksport again. EVER.

I have no time for racists and thugs that condone violence.

Also laid into Lescott over the goal.

ssg2 said:
dref619 said:
why are you still here making useless arguements,

when i have time to kill i come onto the forum of my own team, not my rivals,

now if you wouldn't mind sodding off

I can do both at the same time, its not difficult.

but why would you

all you rags say we only care about your team and you have bigger worries,
well why are you sat on our forum
go away

He cant get punished for the celebration because Clattenburg dealt with it, so he can hardly say "I would have red carded him had I seen it"

The stamp? ahh ok 3 match ban but I presume Van Persie will for the 2 footed tackle aswell then?

dref619 said:
ssg2 said:
I can do both at the same time, its not difficult.

but why would you

all you rags say we only care about your team and you have bigger worries,
well why are you sat on our forum
go away

I'll be quick as I'm off home, my lad plays for your academy and has been for a year. Enjoys it and I enjoy the banter with the city dads. That ok for you?

Its going to be a 6 match ban at least BBC and Talksport have been pushing for it big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.