The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
Didn't say owt about who got their winner last season though, strange that!
This.
Anyone decent in the media, so of course no one, would be pointing out the decisions they have had v us over the years inc last season and the other year where i think was a foul and handball in the build up to a goal for them

FS, was it a foul on the keeper as the corner came in............no,

was Bernie intefering or obstructing keepers view as Stones headed it...............also no,

There are no other ways to disallow the fcking goal.

Sky and them whipping up a hate City storm cos we won and they had prepped the studio for us dropping points lol.

They literally twisted everything to make us look bad, including the way var/ref worked and the offside issue.

Fck them and fck anyone who refuses to see it as it is.

I have already had to argue with someone over it, so well done sky for weaponising oppo fans(again).
But sky employ 3 fucking idiots that failed to differentiate between the contact as corner is taken & where ball is played backwards so obviously not offside to the header and him being in an offside position & clearly not interfering with play. Sky were disingenuous with their bullshit analysis and displaying the offside rules with an implication that he was interfering with the keeper due to the contact when the here’s no fucking way offside was an option at that stage.
Whether deliberate because the 3 of them share a fucking brain cell, or an editorial decision to appease the sky armchair audience of a rag **** in Berkshire or a dipper in Dublin that’s too stupid to formulate their own opinion on something they’ve seen who knows? If sky had any integrity they would be embarrassed by the take those 3 idiots portrayed but we know they integrity and sky don’t go together.

Love the Arsenal fan/pundits wetting themselves over the Stones goal. For the last year Arsenal have used their two 6ft+ centre half's to block, impede or restrict a goal keepers movements and scored numerous goals due to this.

One only a few weeks ago against City.

I am delighted that City have come up with a 'dark art' of their own to gain a tiny advantage like other teams do.

It's clearly been planned and worked on, and I would bet they choose Bernie as the one to 'bother' the goalie just so Grealish could say he's 5'2" he's not blocking the goalie.

Im not a fan of players obstructing keepers, but it happens in almost every game. Gabriel’s goal against us should have been disallowed also. So fuck it x
I don’t think Gabriel’s goal should have been disallowed. The corner before that he put over was a clear foul on Ederson. But for their goal Ederson was too soft. It wasn’t much more than what Silva did today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.