The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
Gary O'Neil talking bollocks.

Using their example of last seasons disallowed goal which to this day he and they think should have stood.

Now he's saying our goal should be ruled our when it is far less of an infringement then their incident! ycmiu

Managers are fuckin idiots and as bad as the stupid pundits and idiots who lap it up.
Gary O'Neil talking bollocks, well I'm shocked!

As long as the final decision pisses off those inbred thick fckin Wolves fans I don't care. Really hope those thick 2hats finally get relegated. "Premier league corrupt as fck" as soon as they don't get a throwing. They really are the the new Stoke City fans.
Booing Doku at the start as well for some weird reason

Why do Micah Richards and Daniel Sturridge not know you can't be offside from a corner? All the shit female pundits get and these two don't even know the rules. Kelly Cates being equally clueless too though as it happens. Just an all-round disastrous broadcast from Skysports caused by employing people not good enough to analyse a game of football.
And we wonder why Dermot Gallagher is regarded as a wise old sage

The referee and the assistant would have had a little chat first. The linesman would have confirmed he was in an offside position and the referee then decides he thinks he’s interfering with an opponent and tells him to stick his flag up.

No idea how long that took, because I was watching it on Sky also. But usually players will have a quick glance at the linesman, see the flag’s not up and then go off to celebrate.

Doesn’t help matters of course that the commentator tells the viewers that the ref has given it and the VAR is recommending he disallows it. Don’t know what happened to them being able to listen in to the VAR.
Thats what i thought, commentator said this will definitely be disallowed ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.