The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
Wrote this in the post-match thread but will put it here again, when the ref turned away from the VAR screen and right before pointing to the middle for a goal he had a little smile on him, just a hint, that said "i'm giving it."
Well he is a big city fan & getting paid loads of money from our owners, its well known on the internet forums dont you know :-)

Gary O'Neil talking bollocks.

Using their example of last seasons disallowed goal which to this day he and they think should have stood.

Now he's saying our goal should be ruled our when it is far less of an infringement then their incident! ycmiu

Managers are fuckin idiots and as bad as the stupid pundits and idiots who lap it up.

My basic rule is. would I be annoyed if that goal was given against us? and the answer in this one is No. I would be annoyed at our defenders and at the keeper for letting a little midfielder distract him and the manager for letting the team play in a way that created so much pressure that something was bound to go wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.