The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
You may or may not be correct but there was no reaction from the players or the linesman until Wolves Manager came running onto the pitch screaming offside offside
If you watch the aftermath again you will here the ref's whistle and the Wolves fans cheers, clearly the ref disallowing the goal.
Beyond that if you think a decision going in our favour is yet more evidence of corruption against us crack on.
TBH I'm sick of all the PGMOL conspiracy theories, on this incident alone we have "smaller" clubs claiming it's evidence of corruption against the "top 6", the Victims, Rags and Arses claiming it's evidence of corruption in our favour and now you claiming it's evidence of corruption against us.
All I know is-you cannot all be correct!

You may or may not be correct but there was no reaction from the players or the linesman until Wolves Manager came running onto the pitch screaming offside offside
That was pointed out on MotD2 last night.

The Wolves players obviously thought there was nothing wrong with the goal, as they didn’t immediately go to Kavanagh and protest.

TBH the tittle of that pole might as well be "Do you support Manchester City?".
If we're honest had Arsenal scored the same goal we would have either voted no or not at all.
I'm actually surprised yes is as high as 29%.

2up.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.