The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
As I pointed out this morning to a bitter rag, the VAR decision was given by Stuart Attwell who everyone knows has an extremely relaxed view in respect of any interference from players in an offside position - think Rat boy and Rashford equaliser against us at OT . So fuck off you bitter cunts , Attwell fucking owed us that . Sorry Mr Attwell should be congratulated for his consistency in these situations.

It’s really easy to resolve.The PL clubs should have a vote and then immediately and retrospectively can introduce Rule 115 - any contact anywhere at any time by a City player, no matter how small (the contact not the player!), on an opponent - is a foul. Surely this would be lawful, fair and reasonable?

A poll on BBC Sport website should the goal have stood

71% of people are blinded by bitterness and don't know the rules

You can be sure if this was the likes of Brentford scoring this goal against West Ham for example, it would be 80%+ that the goal should have stood.

A poll on BBC Sport website should the goal have stood

71% of people are blinded by bitterness and don't know the rules

You can be sure if this was the likes of Brentford scoring this goal against West Ham for example, it would be 80%+ that the goal should have stood.
You have to remember that it's a poll only of people who can be bothered to vote an engage with the BBC. So, just Arsenal fans pretty much.

As I pointed out this morning to a bitter rag, the VAR decision was given by Stuart Attwell who everyone knows has an extremely relaxed view in respect of any interference from players in an offside position - think Rat boy and Rashford equaliser against us at OT . So fuck off you bitter cunts , Attwell fucking owed us that . Sorry Mr Attwell should be congratulated for his consistency in these situations.
He didn’t even do us a favour though. Can’t be offside from the corner kick itself, so it’s only a consideration from the moment Stones heads the ball, at which point Bernardo was genuinely blocking Pep’s view of the goal more than he was blocking Sa’s. He was literally off to the side and had crouched down. The rules of the game were just applied, nobody did us any favours.

I think it's a goal but let's be honest, loads of people on here would be complaining if it was given against us.
I can honestly say, that if that goal had been scored against us, I’d have only been complaining about how their 6ft 2 centre half got a free header in the middle of the goal, six yards out.
I’d suggest that if O’Neil focussed on that, they might get a point next time….

We were complaining about the Arsenal goal when Ederson was fouled with the ball in play, nobody else even blinked at it. Bernardo jostled with the keeper the ball wasn't even in play, when Foden takes the corner he moves away, it happens at every corner in every game.
A lot of people are really struggling with the rules here, Bernardo is active once Stones makes contact with the ball, it's a goal and a really good one.

Alphabet club ABC (anyone bar city)
We won a game at the death that’s what people are struggling with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.