The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
At what point does the linesman put his flag up? He clearly doesn't put it up when the goal goes in and even when all the players are running over to the fans that's exactly where the liner is and not one of them responds to the liner putting their flag up. That makes me think the flag wasn't up even at that point.

Bernardo bumped the goalie but then moved out of the way. Martinelli and another literally blocked Ederson as he attempted to get the ball. Different yes but for me Arsenals was more of a foul
Exactly and Berni did just enough to give Sa something to think about, great play again from the little guy.

I think body language and reactions are good to look at too. Look at the Wolves keeper when it goes in. He just lays flat and dejected, I know if I felt I was impeded to concede a winning goal in the last seconds I would be arguing my case no end.

I think it's a goal but let's be honest, loads of people on here would be complaining if it was given against us.
The only reason many people are complaining is because it was more or less the last kick of the match. If it happened earlier on in the game no one would be talking about it.

I think it's a goal but let's be honest, loads of people on here would be complaining if it was given against us.
We were complaining about the Arsenal goal when Ederson was fouled with the ball in play, nobody else even blinked at it. Bernardo jostled with the keeper the ball wasn't even in play, when Foden takes the corner he moves away, it happens at every corner in every game.
A lot of people are really struggling with the rules here, Bernardo is active once Stones makes contact with the ball, it's a goal and a really good one.

Alphabet club ABC (anyone bar city)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.