The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

I agree with Patrick Barclay for once. If Lampard ends up staying beyond NYCFC's 1st game in the MLS we will be taking the piss out of them and their fans

With that said, Barclay is only saying it because he's a nervous rentboy. He's utterly wrong on FFP

These people really are an embarassment to their profession. Fucking braindead. So bitter. Apparently our academy is a waste of time and money, we are cheats and their are no positives at all. Strangely, they were all stroking their cocks over the rags at the start of the show. No agenda my arse

"OldBaldy"comes on this programme and always has a dig about anything we do. He likes to sit there as the 'wise old owl' - dumb old asre ole more like. They don't mention that 75% of our academy are English. They fail to mention that 'Untied' have an arrangement with Vitesse Arnhem where they drop players in and bring them back - we tarnished - my asre we are!!!!

Then to cap he says we need to thank Platini for the a Etihad Campus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silva_Spell said:
I agree with Patrick Barclay for once. If Lampard ends up staying beyond NYCFC's 1st game in the MLS we will be taking the piss out of them and their fans

With that said, Barclay is only saying it because he's a nervous rentboy. He's utterly wrong on FFP

Sorry have missed something here? Without Manchester City there would be no nycfc, that's is the point.

Stoned Rose said:
There can not be a single sane human being on this planet who could watch this programme and still think there is no agenda against city.

The hatred and bitterness towards us is undeniable.

Even if the CAF produced 3-4 of the next best players for England, they still would piss & moan about us...

Bitterness = Jealously ... Jealously means you've got something that frightens them!

God its great to be a blue!

eastmanc said:
Silva_Spell said:

Sorry have missed something here? Without Manchester City there would be no nycfc, that's is the point.

So?

"Respect the fans

...except NYCFC fans"

CheadleBlue said:
"OldBaldy"comes on this programme and always has a dig about anything we do. He likes to sit there as the 'wise old owl' - dumb old asre ole more like. They don't mention that 75% of our academy are English. They fail to mention that 'Untied' have an arrangement with Vitesse Arnhem where they drop players in and bring them back - we tarnished - my asre we are!!!!

Then to cap he says we need to thank Platini for the a Etihad Campus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a bow son, couldn't have put it better myself.

Silva_Spell said:
eastmanc said:
Silva_Spell said:

So?

"Respect the fans

...except NYCFC fans"

They would not have a club to support without City.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/video]

All you need to know about those barrels of shit. Funnily, Mancini wasn't even in the stands that day, he was a thousand miles away in Italy giving a live interview with Sky Italia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.