The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

If the rags had just built the facilities we had right next to the swamp it would have been the first thing they talked about on the show and they'd still be talking about it now whilst wanking themselves off!

eastmanc said:
Silva_Spell said:
eastmanc said:
Sorry have missed something here? Without Manchester City there would be no nycfc, that's is the point.

So?

"Respect the fans

...except NYCFC fans"

They would not have a club to support without City.

So we can take the piss out of them whenever we choose?

This is one of the reasons I binned Sky, I will not even watch us on Sky I listen to away games I don't get to on GMR, Sky are at the very top of the City haters list, Durham does it to wind people up this bunch of twats do it because they love doing it, remember there is no agenda....my arse

Silva_Spell said:
eastmanc said:
Silva_Spell said:
So?

"Respect the fans

...except NYCFC fans"

We can take the piss out of whomever we want whenever we choose. We have that right as members of the human race.

What amazed me was when Paddy Barkley stated that the rags had brought players through and then sold them on thus paying for their youth system! Fucking hell City have never done that over the past 30 odd years! What about Stevie Ireland, Daniel Sturridge and before that the likes of Peter Barnes Gary Owen. Unbelievable! Hey, but never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

blue underpants said:
This is one of the reasons I binned Sky, I will not even watch us on Sky I listen to away games I don't get to on GMR, Sky are at the very top of the City haters list, Durham does it to wind people up this bunch of twats do it because they love doing it, remember there is no agenda....my arse
same here, sacked it off two years ago and won't be going back to the rag arse lickers

Damocles said:
Silva_Spell said:
eastmanc said:

We can take the piss out of whomever we want whenever we choose. We have that right as members of the human race.

and morally speaking?

blue underpants said:

I didn't make a big fuss about it or a thread on here but I cancelled Sky a few months back. Not only do I dislike their coverage, I think they're turning football into a dog and pony show which is hurting the level of discourse around the game. Football conversations in my experience are actually dumber and less analytical now than they were even 10 years ago

blue underpants said:
This isn't really Sky, this is the print journalists spewing their bile, it just happens to be aired on Sky. Sky don't co-ordinate it or tell them what to say, this is just an insight into how the print journalists actually feel about City.

Damocles said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/video]

All you need to know about those barrels of shit. Funnily, Mancini wasn't even in the stands that day, he was a thousand miles away in Italy giving a live interview with Sky Italia.
WTF happened to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.